***Official Political Discussion Thread***

1610589498854.gif

Fatality.

Imagine what would've happened if "Radical Islamic terrorists" had stormed the Capitol building and Ilhan Omar was tweeting Mitch McConnell's location. Expulsion from Congress would be the least of her worries. But when it's a White, Christian woman, a temporary Twitter ban is quickly reversed and she's able to bypass a metal detector and carry a gun into Congress the very next day.

Tell me again that White privilege isn't real. Tell me again that we live in a "post-racial society."

I want you to.

If Trump expected competence, he didn't know Rudy Giuliani. And if Rudy expected Trump to pay his bills, he didn't know Donald Trump.

This is what it’s come to.

Is this part of the "unique ability to pass key legislation" we were told justified repeated "support" of this White Supremacist, or is it a bonus?

Still think voting Republican is a great source of "leverage?"

Imagine what would've happened if "Radical Islamic terrorists" had stormed the Capitol building and Ilhan Omar was tweeting Mitch McConnell's location. Expulsion from Congress would be the least of her worries. But when it's a White, Christian woman, a temporary Twitter ban is quickly reversed and she's able to bypass a metal detector and carry a gun into Congress the very next day.

Tell me again that White privilege isn't real. Tell me again that we live in a "post-racial society."

I want you to.

The funny thing about this is that if he didn't spend two months trying to contest the results of the election, he could have been solidifying the plan for this. Instead he waits until the last week.

He's like the kid who doesn't show up to class, failed all the exams/mid-term and when the final comes around and it's already past the drop deadline, he tries to scramble and find a way to get out of taking it so he won't fail the class. He's just gonna have to hold that 'W' :lol:

Back
Top Bottom