***Official Political Discussion Thread***

All things considered, Joe Manchin is an ***.

I understand why he is an ***, but he is still an ***.

I wish Bill Nelson knew Spanish, or Cal Cunningham wasn't a low life, or Jason Kander's race was two years later, so that we didn't have to deal with Manchin's ****ery :lol:

You voting for it doe
umadbiden.png

Give me my ****ing money you ****ing idiot. His BS folds quick when he doesn’t have the republicans to fall on to hide

She's a highly educated lady but she'll still hit me every once in a while "I heard on Facebook covid was made by the Chinese to destroy the economy, is that true" 😅
She hates Social media because she thinks that if she goes on there someone will steal her identity. It keeps her off FB, which is a net positive IMO, so I have never tried to disabuse her of her views.
My mom has a damn law degree and still falls for misinformation sent to her on Whatsapp from people back on the island :smh: Thankfully she don't like social media either and my sister and I keep a close eye on her. Cuts down on the nonsense she falls for.

She tried to tell us she wasnt getting the vaccine though and we challenged that immediately.
She also didn't want to let the nursing home vaccinate our aunt that she has POA for and we weren't having that.

we got a family friend who is a nursing home worker and she refused the vaccine.

she's in her 30's.
"other people who take it are getting headaches and body chills blah blah"

i straight up wanted to fight her.

Anti vaxxers anti... science...they are the worst.

Have me feeling like prof Farnsworth in futurama...I don't want live on this planet anymore type stuff

it just seems like the old people are the most likely to be in the ICU. vaccinating them first reduces the amount of patients you'll need to put in the ICU and reduces the amount of people who are going to die.

plus you got people like this tryna game the system. :sick:

1612287001330.png
To be fair this **** is gonna happen no matter what. Rich people are always going to try to cut the line.

Back
Top Bottom