***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I never switched over to a Texas id and still have Mail going to my old spot in Cali. I wonder if I’ll get that stimmy.

On another note. I hope Rush is getting scissored by a demon in hell right now. Hopefully the souls Shang Tsung stole in the first mortal kombat tournament are haunting him right now.

1106A28F-8F30-47A3-8720-5E08E720B5B3.jpeg

Damn I guess I'm gonna have to watch Fox and Friend.

On someone's video thread in Twitter. Like hell I'm gonna allow my cable box sit on that channel. I'm bout to put a parental lock on FOX New right now so I can make sure of that lol.

On a side note, **** Ted Cruz and his butterface wife.

The best part is that undocumented Californians will get $1,200 (to make up for the $600 check the federal government won’t give them). Right wing media is going to be on fire tomorrow.

This article is a reminder that California should just start issuing its own currency and accept California dollars (maybe we call it the Ursus, Bear in Latin) to pay State taxes and fees.

It’s great that CA is increasingly looking to go beyond what the federal government offers. CA gives “ACA” subsidies to people at 400%-600% of the federal poverty line. So people who make too much for ACA subsidies get California subsidies. California has its own earned income tax credit and it has a renter’s tax credit. I wish that California could do those things to a far greater degree.

In order to do that, California needs to create its own currency because otherwise, California is constrained because it can only spend as much as it takes in taxes. So California plus any States that want to join in should issue its own currency.

I wonder if someone called her ugly in front of Ted.

that’s one of those things you have to do in a chance encounter like that. Like I’m getting whoever’s with me, telling them to press that record button, I’m calling her ugly in front of Ted, bringing it back to 05 and telling her some lyrics from suck it or not and doing my patriotic duties.

that’s one of those things you have to do in a chance encounter like that. Like I’m getting whoever’s with me, telling them to press that record button, I’m calling her ugly in front of Ted, bringing it back to 05 and telling her some lyrics from suck it or not and doing my patriotic duties.

Ted attacking the Libs
ed323d9e0bec9bba155d801fa605c736.jpg

Ted with the libs when his wife gets called ugly

be21d846-80d1-4389-8900-ec3a2c922916_thumb.jpg

For some reason I didn't realize how much I disliked Dave Ramsey till a few days ago. Guess I rarely payed any attention to him.

Dude is a straight clown for what he said about stimulus checks and now sucking off Limbaugh. This is the same Dave Ramsey who once filed for bankruptcy to aviod his debts back in the day. I don't guess he believed in bootstraps back then. He's rich now though, so I guess everyone struggling can go F themselves.

So I didn’t really comment on this before either but another of my sayings from way back is Trump would turn the US into Atlantic City and he did.... we’re not a shining city as Republicans like to paraphrase but a hollowed out locale with its best days behind it and a willingness to pamper to anyone with money while the locals live is squalor.

Trumps presidency is like that Hotel too..... empty but sticking out like a sore thumb, with the words TRUMP in giant red letters so we all know he made this ****. In about 6 years after his presidency ends (2026) it’ll likely be demolished too when the Base realizes Trump won’t be President again.

I mean when your constituents are dumb as rocks for continuing to vote for you..... why even pretend to care.

Here are the fox news reasons as to why this is ok

1. it was “pre planned”
2. Is he not allowed to love his family?
3. Is this a crime?
4. What would any American do?
5. But.............. her emails!?
6. Don’t we have better things to worry about?

7. Never bring it up and talk about antifa

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom