***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Couldnt even watch the whole thing.

Gaslighting is a serious trigger for me....especially from people in authority positions.

Am I being detained?

Yes?

I invoke my Constitutional 5th Amendment right to remain silent.

Do not say another word.

Any lawyer worth their licenses is gonna eat well off this.

PS:

Please Lord don't let it be Crump.

Couldnt even watch the whole thing.

Gaslighting is a serious trigger for me....especially from people in authority positions.

Am I being detained?

Yes?

I invoke my Constitutional 5th Amendment right to remain silent.

Do not say another word.

Any lawyer worth their licenses is gonna eat well off this.

PS:

Please Lord don't let it be Crump.

Would Delk take the case?

For the victim no but for the cops YASSSSSS

Screenshot_20210220-205935_Gallery.jpg

Da beard and da mullet look AMAZING on Spidey

I wonder what it takes to get disinvited from CPAC... This would be like the NBA disqualifying a team from the playoffs because they play basketball.

edit: oh it was this guy:

I'm trying to figure out which of these views is not shared by the mainstream Republican party of Trump:

Young Pharaoh is an online commentator who has told followers that Judaism is a “complete lie” and “made up for political gain,” said that Jewish people are “thieving fake Jews,” tweeted that “all the censorship & pedophilia on social media is being done by Israeli Jews,” and claimed that “all of these big tech [companies], media, & social media platforms are controlled by CCP & Israel through Jewish CEO & corrupt Democrats.” Young Pharaoh has also attacked conservative commentator Ben Shapiro for being Jewish. He’s additionally promoted the QAnon and Pizzagate conspiracy theories and falsely claimed that coronavirus vaccines will “alter your DNA.”

Last edited:
The government needs to do a better regulating these big tech companies. They're like a looming villain that no one is really thinking about enough. Wall Street is already donkey ****ing us w/o lube. I really don't want to turn around and see a horse.

I mean as bad as those bills are, people signed up for those contracts that they would pay spot prices for the energy just like some people chose for variable interest rate mortgages. You end up saving a few bucks here and there some months but you get raped on the back end.

If the underlying asset on this contract were a financial product, and not a commodity, there is no way anyone would be allowed to sell it to a retail investor.

I wonder what it takes to get disinvited from CPAC... This would be like the NBA disqualifying a team from the playoffs because they play basketball.

That tweet was vague af. I'm just going to assume that every odious person in existence was the person disinvited, and hence a person CPAC was cool with at some point.

That tweet was vague af. I'm just going to assume that every odious person in existence was the person disinvited, and hence a person CPAC was cool with at some point.
I added the person in my edit. It's Young Pharaoh, whoever that is. 90% of his views are shared by Trump and most Republicans. Only difference is he happens to be black. So I wonder why he was removed and not other speakers at CPAC? HMMMM

Manchin and Sinema forcing a compromising to $11, which was is even below Obama's final request of $12, is nonsense

If they want to compromise, figure out a formula where low-cost states are put on a longer phase-in period to $15.

The original 5 years for one group, maybe even as higher as 10 years for the others.

Which makes sense since when the Dems lose the trifecta, they won't be able to win it back for another decade.

Manchin and Sinema forcing a compromising to $11, which was is even below Obama's final request of $12, is nonsense

If they want to compromise, figure out a formula where low-cost states are put on a longer phase-in period to $15.

The original 5 years for one group, maybe even as higher as 10 years for the others.

Which makes sense since when the Dems lose the trifecta, they won't be able to win it back for another decade.
Just tell him WV can keep their 7 bucks. That’s the compromise

Back
Top Bottom