***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Lmao at him posting Trump negative articles now, transparent as hell.
Next time he does his “bad news for dems bot” routine and someone complains, he’ll pull this out of his pocket to say “I just posted bad news for Trump, what do you want me to do?” blastercombo blastercombo will post something to the effect of “Leave,” which will draw a few laughs. aepps20 aepps20 will reference Roy Moore. DWalk will pout for a bit and we’ll all go on with our lives. A few weeks later he’ll post a link to “Joe Manchin opposes statehood for Washington, D.C.” without context, and feign offense when someone inevitably questions his motives.

Based on what exactly?
Coal. He’s in the pocket of fossil fuel lobbyists and believes that West Virginia’s future is powering the country’s mighty locomotives. Black lungs matter.

You might think dude is loony but I JUST watched The Latifahlizer and they had a young woman framed for murder with doctored footage. A young woman. Come man, open your lies.

SmartSelect_20210222-173012_Chrome.jpg

"In a better position" This man is high

Eleven dollars an hour in two years is so trash. Fifteen in five is also terrible.

I really wish nobody had to settle for such horrible jobs that pay minimum wage. All they do is take advantage of people desperate for any kind of work they can get.

Last edited:
Looks like we had another Stuart Rhodes scholar on our hands.

University-of-Youtube.jpg

His very first day in General wound up being his last day on NikeTalk.

Grand opening, grand closing.
"We have just learned that someone we invited to NT has expressed reprehensible views that have no home with our website or our community. The individual will not be participating at our forums."

Manchin and Sinema forcing a compromising to $11, which was is even below Obama's final request of $12, is nonsense

If they want to compromise, figure out a formula where low-cost states are put on a longer phase-in period to $15.

The original 5 years for one group, maybe even as higher as 10 years for the others.

Which makes sense since when the Dems lose the trifecta, they won't be able to win it back for another decade.

You’re thinking smarter than well all politicians
I wonder what it takes to get disinvited from CPAC... This would be like the NBA disqualifying a team from the playoffs because they play basketball.

edit: oh it was this guy:

I'm trying to figure out which of these views is not shared by the mainstream Republican party of Trump:

Young Pharaoh is an online commentator who has told followers that Judaism is a “complete lie” and “made up for political gain,” said that Jewish people are “thieving fake Jews,” tweeted that “all the censorship & pedophilia on social media is being done by Israeli Jews,” and claimed that “all of these big tech [companies], media, & social media platforms are controlled by CCP & Israel through Jewish CEO & corrupt Democrats.” Young Pharaoh has also attacked conservative commentator Ben Shapiro for being Jewish. He’s additionally promoted the QAnon and Pizzagate conspiracy theories and falsely claimed that coronavirus vaccines will “alter your DNA.”

Now if he was white would they cut him is the real question? I actually think they keep him and start saying “freedom of speech”

Looks like we had another Stuart Rhodes scholar on our hands.

University-of-Youtube.jpg

His very first day in General wound up being his last day on NikeTalk.

Grand opening, grand closing.

I have formally drafted articles of impeachment against you meth. Hate to do it for a third time but it had to be done.

Back
Top Bottom