***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Those white, Red-Brown alliance/ 🌹 Twitter folks that cos-play as “progressives” when in reality, are right wing proxy’s who give cover to white supremacist.....will never, ever, ever will say a word about this.

Its becoming increasingly clear that these fake “populist” who align themselves with active white supremacist over a coalition of real progress are the NEXT Frontier to halt real progress.

Day by day, they get emboldened and more extreme. And filter their talking points as “reasonable leftist” to Fox News via Ingram/Carlson etc...then to Cruz, Hawley, Cotton etc. and They don’t got a partner in Manchin dumb ***

Oh, and Dems...run me my 2bands. There is real criticism for how they’ve been. Only a month in....but they gotta fa sho go big on big

Looks like we had another Stuart Rhodes scholar on our hands.

University-of-Youtube.jpg

His very first day in General wound up being his last day on NikeTalk.

Grand opening, grand closing.
Couple things

1. With this decision angering 50+% of the population, we should take the time to take every legal recourse

2. he deeply regrets his past actions. They do not define him, nor do they encompass his character as a god fearing American

3. What he said in all ways goes against NT policy and I for one will not stand for it........ I however vote to acquit him of all wrong doing

Joe Manchin is not a comrade nor is he an ally of the left. He’s not blocking Tanden because of all the **** she’s thrown at Bernie and his supporters, he’s punishing her for her correctly pointing out how bad Republicans are, including and especially the so called “moderate” Republicans like Susan Collins.

As far as a red-brown alliance is concerned, it’s a stupid concept and a terrible deal for the red side. The fascists would give the left a few anti poverty programs, which the fascists want anyway, and the left would have to abandon migrant, LGBT, non American, non white workers, disabled workers etc. The proto fascists only seem economically left when compared to mainstream conservatives over the last few decades. Just because they eschew the Milton Friedman style libertarian death culture, that has defined mainstream conservative economic orthodoxy, doesn’t make this new right populism a worker-friendly movement.

Putting aside the fact that right populism excludes the vast majority of workers, it would leave most cishet, native born, able bodied white men behind or dead as well because the whole point of fascism is to preserve capitalism and its brutal hierarchies in the face of the extraordinary crises of capitalism and subsume class conflict under the shared mission of suicidal wars and “purges” of “undesirables” whom the fascists scapegoated for these crises of capitalism that gave rise to the fascist movement in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom