***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Also

All those Maine liberals and Dems that voted for Susan Collins again...

I wish you stub your toe on the side of your dresser
Considering the GOP unparalleled ability to project, I wouldn't be surprised that a decade + from now, we hear about some funky election story coming out of Maine and SC.

Cheating is their default course of action, and there aren't a lot of scenarios that explain how two of the most unpopular senators handily won their elections, even after trailing in the polls for months.

Jesus, my dad makes me shake my head sometimes.

Dude was going off on gas prices going up and prices on goods going up and it's because of Biden. He went off to say that Texas's grid problem was because of Biden and he's a scary president.

I wanted to talk about Trump incited an insurrection and killed 500k people, but I kept my mouth shut and just told him to stop.

He's a Filipino who moved to the states too.

Jesus, my dad makes me shake my head sometimes.

Dude was going off on gas prices going up and prices on goods going up and it's because of Biden. He went off to say that Texas's grid problem was because of Biden and he's a scary president.

I wanted to talk about Trump incited an insurrection and killed 500k people, but I kept my mouth shut and just told him to stop.

He's a Filipino who moved to the states too.
Bro, how did I know your Dad was Filipino? Sounds just like my in-laws. :lol:

Good for you keeping things civil. I challenged my father-in-law with his views about Trump and Republicans and he's kept a lot of his thoughts to himself. ***** ***.

There's something about the older Filipino generations that were so moved and proud of Trump. Makes me sick.

Bro, how did I know your Dad was Filipino? Sounds just like my in-laws. :lol:

Good for you keeping things civil. I challenged my father-in-law with his views about Trump and Republicans and he's kept a lot of his thoughts to himself. ***** ***.

There's something about the older Filipino generations that were so moved and proud of Trump. Makes me sick.

Ish is wild. I think it had something to do with their generation and what Reagan did for for them and how ultra conservative he was....still not clear on the correlation but my dad loves him. And forget about the fact that Trump used Reagan's slogan...he was slobbering all over him.

I want to know why he thinks the way he does, but I also don't care because he's so far deep into it...none of it will probably make sense and I'd probably want to disown his ***.

1614111204533.gif

Back
Top Bottom