***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I mean the White House doesn’t matter if they can’t get 50 votes in the senate, no?
I don't think the moderates in the Senate are gonna tank the entire bill over this.

Nor would Biden, Schumer, and Pelosi let it die over this

Even if they do change all those things, that doesn't guarantee midterm losses. Only thing I see have would piss people off is the check threshold

Last edited:
I don't think the moderates in the Senate are gonna tank the entire bill over this.

Nor would Biden, Schumer, and Pelosi let it die over this

Even if they do change all those things, that doesn't guarantee midterm losses. Only thing I see have would piss people off is the check threshold
Do you see this plan passing the senate by the next week?

That Biden quote without context....

That Nancy one

tenor.gif

So Texas is going to pretend the coronavirus does not exist?

I'll never forget somebody said Americans are the only people with the audacity to just get bored with a pandemic and declare its end.

Texas might be the most American Americans.

Federalism was clearly a mistake

let's really talk about how the concept of "50 semi-autonomous governments spanning a continent and 2 oceans" is just foolish on its face as demonstrated by...like, everything.

My stance on voter suppression has not changed. I am against it, period. No matter who is doing it. And that includes being against these actions by the GOP.
But you did say that all of the consequences that come from Trump and the GOP were acceptable to you because of that mysterious “meaningful” legislation they could pass.

But you did say that all of the consequences that come from Trump and the GOP were acceptable to you because of that mysterious “meaningful” legislation they could pass.

No, I didn’t. In fact, I came in here and spoke about the indefensible from the administration often.

But I no longer support Trump. So no real point going back and forth about it.

Has Texas even fully recovered from that extreme weather a couple weeks ago? Abbot just going to open like everything is all good there?

Sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom