***Official Political Discussion Thread***

No, I didn’t. In fact, I came in here and spoke about the indefensible from the administration often.

But I no longer support Trump. So no real point going back and forth about it.
Yeah, but the GOP suppressing black voters and Trump being a fan of suppressing the black vote wasn't enough to stop you from voting for them

Your pathetic self supported white supremacy with your ballot

**** abbot
cot damn what an idiot...hopefully my hospital keeps the same restrictions in spite of this dumb *** decision.

No, I didn’t. In fact, I came in here and spoke about the indefensible from the administration often.

But I no longer support Trump. So no real point going back and forth about it.
Oh, you definitely did.
I am conceding all of the negatives that you say about Trump. And I am saying that even if all of the negatives you believe about Trump are true, I still think that supporting him makes sense because of this administration's ability to get legislation passed.

The word acceptable is not in that post.

And you won’t find a post where I state:

Let’s not move the goalposts
No one here has ever said they support the erosion of due process, but you certainly felt compelled to make those accusations.

Acceptable: able to be tolerated or allowed. You literally acknowledged all of the consequences and said that it still made sense to support a bunch of pieces of ****.

But you did say that all of the consequences that come from Trump and the GOP were acceptable to you because of that mysterious “meaningful” legislation they could pass.

I have no dog in this fight but I just want to make sure this isn't swept under the rug

I didn't question your motives, you made that up.

I am conceding all of the negatives that you say about Trump. And I am saying that even if all of the negatives you believe about Trump are true, I still think that supporting him makes sense because of this administration's ability to get legislation passed.

I fully acknowledge a lot is wrong with Trump, his tweets, and his rhetoric generally. Not hiding the ball on it at all.

What doesn't make sense is if I am acknowledging all of the negatives, and saying that I still think that the reasoning I mentioned makes sense, I don't understand what is left for you to decipher.

You keep asking me the same thing different ways and my answer hasn't changed. Let's say every negative thing you feel about Trump is true.

I will assume it for the sake of argument.

I still think that what I mentioned in terms of the ability to push through important legislation is dispositive for me.

Biden advancing a reparations proposal would shift my opinion.

I think that a Trump administration is better because of the ability to get meaningful legislation passed through the senate. Given the current makeup of Congress.

Biden's proposals getting stuck in the senate is not something that I think is better.

I understand you want to say, but what about xyz, etc. And my answer is going to go back to the ability to get legislation passed.

I've already said the things that would get me to vote for Biden. We will see shortly if he picks a black running mate.

Just wanted to make sure that he doesn't say you made up a quote when he verbatim said exactly what you claimed he said.

I have no dog in this fight but I just want to make sure this isn't swept under the rug

Just wanted to make sure that he doesn't say you made up a quote when he verbatim said exactly what you claimed he said.

Again the post you quoted and the post B boris posted do not state this:

But you did say that all of the consequences that come from Trump and the GOP were acceptable to you because of that mysterious “meaningful” legislation they could pass.

And the fact you said the post was verbatim is simply factually inaccurate.

I’m not going to go back and forth about it. This will be my last response on it. But it’s always remarkable how things are stretched to sensationalize them in this thread.

Kayley McEneny joining fox news.

Color me shocked.

Not Surprising But Kind Of Seems Like A Step Backwards.

But Then Again Considering The Administration She Worked For This Is Probably The Best (Only) Opportunity Available.

Again the post you quoted and the post B boris posted do not state this:

And the fact you said the post was verbatim is simply factually inaccurate.

I’m not going to go back and forth about it. This will be my last response on it. But it’s always remarkable how things are stretched to sensationalize them in this thread.

:lol:Your scumbaggery knows no bounds. You spent 5 years spreading your cheeks for trump only to act like you never said a bunch of **** that you absolutely said.

still letting*

if only America had a legit leader in charge like new zealand.. wonder if dwalk31 dwalk31 will still talk about Hillary in THAT sense

Back
Top Bottom