***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I’m not just suggesting it, I’m stating that I said that Trump had an ability to get legislation past a problematic otherwise-obstructive GOP-led Senate.

To twist that to me accepting all of the consequences of the GOP is absurd.
Even by your standards, this is truly pathetic. If you didn't think voting for the GOP was worth it on balance, why did you do it? On a dare?
This isn't even "hiding the ball," this is hanging a napkin on top of it and pretending we can't see it.

You had no problem making plain your intention of VOTING for the GOP down-ballot this cycle, but you refuse to similarly substantiate your “support” for Donald Trump (or Barack Obama, for that matter.)

What a profile in courage.

Dwalk: "1 + x = 2"
Person citing Dwalk's position: "According to Dwalk, x = 1."
Dwalk: "Stop twisting my words!!!!"

They could've never made and aired that commercial in the west indies
The way people would buse off the actor for doing his job :rofl:
Brah, if that was a Lucian commercial, they would give that actor hell.

For the rest of dude's natural life people gonna call him "I touch it" as a nickname

Mans graduate college, Everyone:"Big ups I touch it"
Mans get married, Everyone: "Yeah boy, I touch it get a ting"
Mans runs for office, Everyone: "Gasa I voting for I touch it"
Mans dies, News station:"We would like to sadly announce the passing of Trevor Joseph".....Everyone: "Who"....New station: "Also know as I touch it"......Everyone:"Waaaahhhh I touch die!? I just see de man the other day"

West Indians don't let you live **** down. :lol:

Last edited:
Brah, if that was a Lucian commercial, they would give that actor hell.

For the rest of dude's natural life people gonna call him "I touch it" as a nickname

Mans graduate college, Everyone:"Big ups I touch it"
Mans get married, Everyone: "Hey boy, I touch it get a ting"
Mans runs for office, Everyone: "Gasa I voting for I touch it"
Mans dies, News station:"We would like to announce the passing of Trevor Joseph".....Everyone: "Who"....New station: "Also know as I touch it"......Everyone:"Waaaahhhh I touch die!? I just see de man the other day"

West Indians don't let you live **** down. :lol:
No matter which island you're from, we're all the ****ing same :rofl:

When he snuck in the Prince line at the end :pimp:

nGMrD.gif

If someone wants to highlight the outrageousness of my support for Trump, that’s fine. I’ve admitted it was a mistake to support Trump and I no longer support him.

I understand jokes will fly about that. It is what it is.

But pretending that I said something I didn’t, and then backtracking and acting as if just because what I really said is also bad means that I said the same thing is absurd.

And stretching what I actually say is common on here to sensationalize. I ignore the pedo stuff, but that post fell into the category of posts that a casual thread watcher would believe I actually posted. So I called him out on it.
This dude wanna talk about jokes.

Nobody is joking with someone who supported five years of lies that killed 500k people here, while the main liar was taking the vaccine in secret.

And in many cases they will bear a disproportionately high amount of the suffering.

The Daily Beast reported that "the crisis has hit south and west Jackson hardest while leaving northeast Jackson, the one predominantly white corner of this 80 percent Black capital city, relatively unscathed."

Of the many ironies here, the possibility that America's dietary culture war might disproportionately impact conservatives stands out:

Nah

There are more liberals in Texas than in most other states. The whole state of Texas is not made up of reckless conservatives.

Tons of good people, trying to do the right thing will be hurt

Nearly 39% of Mississippi are black folk, which is higher than any other state. The only reason it is a deeply red state is that the state probably contains more white supremacists per capita than any other state.

These people will suffer too.

I care what these states do, innocent people that vote against these idiot leaders will get hurt as well.

My initial statement came out of anger towards the situation. I think that’s my biggest frustration with this is that a lot of innocent people are going to be put at risk because of it and it could obviously be avoided. It’s the cavalier attitude for some of these leaders to anxiously return to “normal” when it comes at the risk of losing lives.

Welp....gonna have to see about getting that vaccine as soon as possible now. Texas always trying to give Florida a run for its money in stupidity.

But Justice Alito said he was wary of making “every voting rule vulnerable to attack under Section 2.”
“People who are poor and less well educated on balance probably will find it more difficult to comply with just about every voting rule than do people who are more affluent and have had the benefit of more education,” he said.
Alito, just die already

Like I said two days ago Cuomo will survive as long as he has support from other local politicians.

Back
Top Bottom