***Official Political Discussion Thread***

l9uh2cekssk61.jpg

1614782952895.png

🤔🤔🤔

thaaat's crazy it's almost like...never mind.
Like blue lives matter was never about blue lives?

I don't know how it is up there, but in the US, talking about crime has always been the polite way of talking about race, with the underlying assumption that non-white = criminal.

The benefit of this dog whistle is that it can help sway a lot of minorities towards keeping the status quo.

She needs to buzz off and go back to being just as useless as the VP of her...checks notes...father's construction company. Whatever that means. She's never had to work a day in her life (opening a Cross Fit gym doesn't count either, those things breed like nutria), so why start now?
Easy to open a gym when you got 300K or so just waiting for you. But let’s hear how she’s “self made” and “built it from the ground up”. She’s a complete waste of life. Living embodiment of white privileged

Thaaat's Crazy, it is almost like you post thinking it redeems your month-long display of showing your *** in here over "defunding the police" when it does not.

I could go I to detail how but....never mind.

-Btw, link your sources

lol I don't need to redeem anything, it's a free country yall can be mad or annoyed by my opinions
they don't require redemption. :lol:

here you go.

there are conclusions that can be drawn from this...what conclusions i guess is in the eye of the beholder. 🤔

Back
Top Bottom