***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Because America hates poor people and the people in power (GOP mostly let’s be honest) have convinced a lot of poor people to hate other poor people.
It’s worse than this. America has a assigned a morality to success and poverty. The poor aren’t just gated, they are seen as agents of their own poverty and any attempts to change that is a sin against the social order.

and she still voted NO for the bill
dead.png

I'm not a Manchin supporter but he does stuff like this only when he knows his vote won't matter. He's from West Virginia and the only way he survives is if he goes against the grain every now and then, especially when his vote doesn't matter. There are Republicans on board for $2K so that should be passed.

Now, why poor Republicans from a state like WV reject higher stimulus checks, I don't understand.

Said it back in early January, Joe Manchin says and does a lot of stuff for show to show the people back in WV he's "conservative" and goes against mainstream Democrats but when push comes to shove on major issues and votes, Manchin always pulls through for Dems

It really sucks that Joe Manchin son appears to be a loser
and his daughter is a pharma exec.

youd think one of em might be able to pull a Andy Beshear

I gave that fool $150 in 2018.

From where I am standing, I don't gotta say **** nice about him until at least September 2024.

I'm not stupid, he'll get it when the time comes, up until then...
giphy.gif

personally I can't wait to see what type of im Joe Manchin im not a democrat stuff he comes up with in 2024

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom