***Official Political Discussion Thread***

EZ8uECoXsAIdvOD.jpg

Glen Greenwald co-signing Tucker

Bari Weis arguing the people tearing this country apart are not the loony right wing racist, but "woke" people that are falsely claiming systemic racism exist

Andrew Sullivan going crazy saying there is nothing racist in "the Bell Curve" and that race science is valid

I swear once these fools start getting that Substack money, it was mask off time.

All these clown complained the media companies they worked for were censoring them. And this is the racist nonsense they were so eager to peddle.

It's ALWAYS the "Not Racist" crowd that jumps to defend racism.

This piece of **** just opens fire for no ****ing reason.

Instead of breaking up the fight, he just tried to kill the girls. Even the other cops were looking at him like WTF

:smh:

problem is how do you stop someone when they have a knife in hand when the situation is bangbang? I don’t know if there is something that could be done honestly. It’s just a totally ****ed up situation.

She sees the cop pull up.
She has a knife in hand and she lunged at that other chick in pink .
idk What the process is for cops in those situations. I’m assuming neutralize the threat?

I mean if he doesn’t act the girl in pink could be seriously hurt or die. If he does act girl with knife dies. It’s a conundrum that I don’t think anyone here would want to be in.

I mean if he doesn’t act the girl in pink could be seriously hurt or die. If he does act girl with knife dies. It’s a conundrum that I don’t think anyone here would want to be in.
Yeah it’s a split second decision they have to do.
****ty situation to be in for sure.
I think deadly force was warranted though .Watching the slowmo vid. She was literally lunging at the girl in pink about to stab her with her right hand when he hit her.

After seeing the body cam footage, the situation appears inconclusive. He could have actually been doing what he was supposed to or least he and his partners should have felt that way and believe he had an honest case...Why the **** would you taunt onlookers with “Blue Lives Matter” after that?

Aside from it being extremely ignorant, callous and insensitive, it makes it look like he acted out of anger for what’s been going on. The fact that he could have potentially in the right and decided to say that goes to show the police mentality that leads to the death of African Americans is just engrained in them. Sad stuff.

From the look of the video, the cop did what he had to do. Tragic that it all played out like that

Could’ve attempted to taze or God forbid tackle her. Didn’t hesitate to shoot, potentially could’ve hit both of them.

Tazing would have been a better option. I wish he had grabbed his taser when they came out and were wrestling on the ground in front of him. Not looking to that option then was an error to begin with but in a split second his instincts and his training failed him. Everything escalates so fast I am not even sure the girl who was shot realized she had a gun aimed at her when she lunged. However, considering the imminent danger the other girl was in when he shoots the girl, I don’t see how he is convicted.

That video is heartbreaking though.

Back
Top Bottom