***Official Political Discussion Thread***

"Any rookie police officer with a set of handcuffs could have taken her into custody. She's an Air Force veteran. She was actually a military police officer herself. I am sure that she would have complied."

"Any rookie police officer with a set of handcuffs could have taken her into custody. She's an Air Force veteran. She was actually a military police officer herself. I am sure that she would have complied."
Whenever I feel down I watch the vid of her getting popped in the neck like ace Ventura. Sha ka ka :rofl:

What’s white privilege? Physically attack the highest government officials and then ask for a refund :rofl:

Last edited:
Lady spent the whole day not complying, but all of a sudden she was gonna have say, “you know what, imma chill out before this gets out of hand.”
Wild they made it that far without shots being fired.
Day? She went online to buy a ticket, booked a hotel, posted online, told buddies........ the list goes on. This was a lot longer than a days worth of noncompliance

I love that video if only for the special forces LARPers yelling "Medic! Medic!" as if they were in a war movie.
Literal Call of Duty talk in real life. Ain’t no damn medics you just yell for that magically appear lol. Guys went from Rambo to Dumbo as she bled out. Hilarious
1620232687631.gif
1620232717214.gif

Would of been warranted honestly

I’ve said before that as much as I’m against cops shooting people if you can’t shoot an armed mob attacking the government building which you’re tasked to protect you definitely can’t shoot someone at a traffic stop.

Obvious treason probably should have involved a lot more of them being shot.

The only justification I’ve heard is that it it probably would have inflamed the mob and it would have turned into a full fledged street battle.

I’m shocked they didn’t shoot more people. **** if I was one of those cops I’d probably go full

Again, I'm not.

How many of you all don't know government workers who hate their higher ups, politicians included? They spend very little time understanding why **** happens, they think bureaucracy and waste don't exist in the private sector, and many of those capitol police folks probably agreed with the protestors (see all those who took selfies and gave directions).

I don't believe many objected when they were told not to gear up in anticipation of the protests. The insurrectionists were supposed to be their people, until they started beating up the cops with "blue lives matter" flags 😂

Clowns 🤡🤡 really thought that they were a real life army with medics and the full support. I'm surprised that they didn't call in an air strike

yaknow, that's kinda funny...I went to a peaceful daytime street march last week and there were a few medics on hand even for that.

how tf you gonna launch a "military offensive" without battlefield support?

fn muppets, all of them.

I’ve said before that as much as I’m against cops shooting people if you can’t shoot an armed mob attacking the government building which you’re tasked to protect you definitely can’t shoot someone at a traffic stop.

The only justification I’ve heard is that it it probably would have inflamed the mob and it would have turned into a full fledged street battle.

I got zero ears for that excuse...a "street battle" between pumped-up MAGA losers and the National Guard lasts about 3 minutes.

again, you see how their fight fizzled when Ashlee found a Bullitt with her name on it.

sure as hell weren't afraid to roll out tanks, hit civilians with war gas, and shoot people in the face with rubber missiles last summer.

the justification for not shooting them is that they were white Americans, end transmission.

They literally just killed a cop, yet were faced with no consequence. Again, KILLED A COP. Shoved him onto the floor and beat his head in. The riot already commenced. F all that “make them upset” talk. They don’t mind making colored people upset while they just stand somewhere holding signs.

F the police

I think that's a reasonable justification since the Capitol Police were grossly unprepared in the first place. I think they were already pretty lucky some of those seditious nutjobs didn't end up shooting up the place.

yaknow, that's kinda funny...I went to a peaceful daytime street march last week and there were a few medics on hand even for that.

how tf you gonna launch a "military offensive" without battlefield support?

fn muppets, all of them.

I got zero ears for that excuse...a "street battle" between pumped-up MAGA losers and the National Guard lasts about 3 minutes.

again, you see how their fight fizzled when Ashlee found a Bullitt with her name on it.

sure as hell weren't afraid to roll out tanks, hit civilians with war gas, and shoot people in the face with rubber missiles last summer.

the justification for not shooting them is that they were white Americans, end transmission.

I’m not saying I agreed and that’s a good point - when I heard it I thought “yeah, bunch of people with auto (or at least high capacity semi-auto) weapons shooting each other could be wild and it’s reasonable to try and prevent that” - but you’re absolutely right. With the hardware that we’ve seen used on protestors, bystanders and just black folks they would have stood no chance so it’s a stupid argument made by people looking for an excuse for their racism.

There was no justification - it was one of the most egregious displays of supremacy I’ve ever seen.

I think that's a reasonable justification since the Capitol Police were grossly unprepared in the first place. I think they were already pretty lucky some of those seditious nutjobs didn't end up shooting up the place.
They’re white adults. It’s usually the kids who actually shoot people. Not even making a joke, just the sad facts.

which only raises the question "why were DC defenses not activated for the openly planned and widely publicized Jan. 6 'wild protest?'"

seems to lead back to the answer "because they were white Americans."

...but yo bro what's going on with this cyberattack on the Belgian government?

supposedly they were going to make a statement on CCP genocide and..?

...but yo bro what's going on with this cyberattack on the Belgian government?

supposedly they were going to make a statement on CCP genocide and..?
The attack didn't just hit some of our government services, they went straight to the source instead of disabling individual targets. The DDoS attack was strong enough to disable the whole service of the internet provider of some of our government services, universities and research institutes.
Parliament was going to hear testimony from a survivor of the Uyghur camps. It's awfully coincidental that this happened now but there hasn't been any official statement or speculation yet.

Edit: Other ISP's were hit as well but to a much much lesser extent and didn't really experience major outages.

The scale is pretty huge but it's not necessarily something a random person/group couldn't pull off. The main target evidently wasn't really prepared to withstand a serious DDoS attack.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom