***Official Political Discussion Thread***

He might not be president anymore but the GOP and their base still bow down to him for the most part, so obviously there'll still be Trump talk.

1623357519521.png

He might not be president anymore but the GOP and their base still bow down to him for the most part, so obviously there'll still be Trump talk.

The man is quite literally banned from the internet & yet his presence is still felt strongly, the accounts i follow are STRONGLY left leaning & yet there's not a day that goes by where i don't see him being discussed.

This behavior is a big part of the reason he was elected in the first place & even after a monumental power strip his detractors give him damn near as much power as his supporters.

But **** it America shall be America.

Hunter Biden repeatedly called his white lawyer the N-word, texts show

First son Hunter Biden repeatedly called his white attorney the N-word in a pair of bizarre and occasionally lewd text conversations late in 2018 and early 2019, according to newly unearthed messages.

In an exchange on Dec. 13, 2018, taken from Hunter’s abandoned laptop and first reported by DailyMail.com, the younger Biden asked Chicago-based corporate attorney George Mesires, “How much money do I owe you” before adding, “Becaause [sic] n—a you better not be charging me Hennessy rates.”

“That made me snarf my coffee,” replied Mesires, who is white.

“I just made that phrase up, by the way,” Biden responded, adding, “I should have [h]ad your lineage.”

“Apparently you do,” answered Mesires, before Biden responded: “That’s what I’m saying ni …”

A month later, the Mail reported, a second, more serious exchange between Hunter and Mesires was interrupted by attempts at banter.

1623357833280.png

The man is quite literally banned from the internet & yet his presence is still felt strongly, the accounts i follow are STRONGLY left leaning & yet there's not a day that goes by where i don't see him being discussed.

This behavior is a big part of the reason he was elected in the first place & even after a monumental power strip his detractors give him damn near as much power as his supporters.

But **** it America shall be America.
Thank you with blessing this thread with another low information hot take.

Can't help that the GOP has made kissing his *** the party platform.

literally

a bush, a family that has held the highest offices in the Republican Party and country AND a family trump directly insulted, praised this man just today

IF those are in fact hunter‘s emails, he was calling his white attorney that word

while I am not a fan of non black people using the word, would be a WHOLE lot worse if it was used by a white person to a black person or referring to a black person (or some of the other weird uses racist people have for the word, like when used to refer to a Arab person)

however dwalk31 dwalk31 trump got blatangly racist actions and statements.. we’ve seen a raise in violence towards Asians during the pandemic as a direct result of trump’s stupidity

What will dwalk do if Republicans won in 2024? Will he walk back and "support" them?

I'm still Team Biden/Harris for 2024 if they run again. Hopefully President Biden can find a way to get Manchin on board with some of the legislation he has proposed.

Back
Top Bottom