***Official Political Discussion Thread***

“There are 30 states in the US that have passed legislation that says you can’t make money in a state institution as an independent state contractor unless you sign a contract saying that you will never advocate the boycott of Israel and never engage in the boycott of Israel”

Y’all think dwalk31 dwalk31 will call this man a racist?

When they asked ole boy if he was a racist I lost it. Mans had to think about it and still low key admitted he was a racist

Mans gave the racist white dude version of this answer...
giphy.gif

I legit think this too :lol:

Once the numbers came out it was mostly unvaccinated people dying, Mitch McConnell went indifferent to pleading with folk.
The GOP only excels at one type of projection: they are masters at blaming everybody else for what they're doing, but they are supremely unable to evaluate how their words/actions will come back to bite them before they speak/act.

It's comically sad that they've been able to play their faithful base for decades without anyone within their ranks being able to successfully call out the scam they are as a political movement. There are way too many morons in this country.

I wonder if Biden tells his family that he won't install a security system at his house until he gets some burglars "that know better" to agree to have the system installed

He doesn't want to do what is needed because he doesn't want to upset the white supremacist. The dude is delusional, pour idiocy by Biden.

To protect voting rights all those elections protects need to be passed, need to reform the Electoral Count Act, and add four Justices to the Supreme Court so the "swing" vote doesn't think of voting rights like a damn neo-confederate

Back
Top Bottom