***Official Political Discussion Thread***

it baffles me how they on Hunter like he was given a job in office :lol:

I was in a twitch stream where the Hunter topic happened to come up. They really are talking about this dude STILL.

He has no position in government but they talk about him like Biden has him working in his cabinet.

They actually believe this stuff. 🤡

I was in a twitch stream where the Hunter topic happened to come up. They really are talking about this dude STILL.

He has no position in government but they talk about him like Biden has him working in his cabinet.

They actually believe this stuff. 🤡

I'm damb sure Kush & Ivanka brought in more bread than Hunter too

Oh no, not Christopher Brown. Always funny when people that have no clue what's going on decide to have opinions :rofl:. Man's ain't said nothing of utility to anyone in 10 yrs. Woke up when he heard 'Taxes' 🤣💀 that must be his safe word

Would be nice if he could articulate what exactly he's unhappy with. I bet it will be stupid though.

Idk if it’s politically related but… the US gymnastics team is speaking right now in front of the senate judiciary committee, and Maroney’s statement regarding Nassar is heartbreaking to hear

i hope Nassar is sentenced with a death penalty.

Last edited:
This the 🤡 running against Whitmer in Michigan.

Looks like a MadTv sketch.

He most definitely ain't it.

Reading up on dude, she might be a strong challenger to Whitmer. Black, police chief, will present as a moderate. Even though mans is MAGA

Once Osh hears about dude expect him to be in here doing his usual bars about warning how Democrats being out of touch being the reason dude has a shot

Last edited:
Reading up on dude, she might be a strong challenger to Whitmer. Black, police chief, will present as a moderate. Even though mans is MAGA

Once Osh hears about dude expect him to be in here doing his usual schtick about warning how Democrats being out of touch being the reason dude has a shot
We finally have a candidate that will pay cops more! Policing in America = solved! Dems dont stand a chance!

/Osh

We finally have a candidate that will pay cops more! Policing in America = solved! Dems dont stand a chance!

/Osh

Lol

Your need to ceaselessly lie about me and my positions betrays a serious a lack of self esteem and confidence that you should really consider addressing.

Once Osh hears about dude expect him to be in here doing his usual bars about warning how Democrats being out of touch being the reason dude has a shot
Good thing was he was a terrible police chief lol. Crime was crazy high with him. And black folks love Gretch lol. So he won't get the black vote. He's maga through and through. It's crazy. He didn't act like this before. Man's like Manchurian candidate.

There was a man last year, John James, ran for the Michigan Senate. Black man. Army vet. Maga face. White wife. Mixed kids. Said all the right things to the repubs and conservatives. Gassed trump every second he got. Would wear his fatigues to buy groceries. Saluted squirrels and other wild life. Loved police and military and condemned protesters. Expected to win. He even reached out to my boy about renting his home in Aruba for a celebratory vacation with his family after he won.

Gary Peters clapped his cheeks by 400k+ votes. John James still hasn't conceded and said there had to be some shady stuff going on. 'Just look at the presidential election! Oh dang, they got me too! No fairsies!! Not my senator!'

His bum ***.

Lol

Your need to ceaselessly lie about me and my positions betrays a serious a lack of self esteem and confidence that you should really consider addressing.
Dont you worry, Osh. I've avoided addressing my lack of self esteem and confidence for decades. Ain't starting today :smile:

Also dont get upset, I was misinterpreting your position on police funding (or rather defunding) facetiously. If you want to rehash that discussion, I'm sure RustyShackleford RustyShackleford would be happy to go down the rabbit hole.

Dont you worry, Osh. I've avoided addressing my lack of self esteem and confidence for decades. Ain't starting today :smile:

Also dont get upset, I was misinterpreting your position on police funding (or rather defunding) facetiously. If you want to rehash that discussion, I'm sure RustyShackleford RustyShackleford would be happy to go down the rabbit hole.
giphy.gif

Saluted squirrels and other wild life.
:rofl:
Must've had an exclusive tasting of the new and improved biscuit recipe, before they hit Larry with it.

All the extra **** Republicans have been doing spawns the spectrum from evil to roflmao.

Ill give you credit for at least admitting you're lying.

and ill say ill give you credit for continuing to bring up this issue;

most people who get suckered into committing to an absurd intellectually bankrupt, electorally toxic political movement,

try to pretend like it never happened,

I admire your willingness to continue to bring up what should be a totally embarrassing and discrediting political moment for the progressive politics.

Back
Top Bottom