***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Ill give you credit for at least admitting you're lying.

and ill say ill give you credit for continuing to bring up this issue;

most people who get suckered into committing to an absurd intellectually bankrupt, electorally toxic political movement,

try to pretend like it never happened, I
I really think you might be confusing me for someone else now :lol: I dont think I've brought up the defunding argument in a long time, especially since I'm not as active in here these days. If you have receipts I'll say im wrong.

I really think you might be confusing me for someone else now :lol: I dont think I've brought up the defunding argument in a long time, especially since I'm not as active in here these days. If you have receipts I'll say im wrong.

my bad, then i rescind my credit. :lol:

I am going to play devil’s advocate. If she agreed to go out there and promote the vaccine if they gave her the visit, then give her the WH visit. It’s politics dammit sometimes you got to do stupid stuff to appease people and make them do what you want….. She could have been out here remixing her old material to be vaccine related like Juvie and Manny Fresh.

****….at this point I am waiting for them to blame COVID on Obama and Hilary’s emails.

even better. See below

@gry60
1631756852645.png

Back
Top Bottom