***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I don’t think Former-President Obama is interested in that position.

Merrick Garland is the most obvious choice, but I doubt Breyer steps down. It’d Look too much like the politicization of the Court by its officers.
Do you have a “get **** on” for saying stupid **** fetish? All your **** takes screams your are a Scatophile too me.

I’m just saying…. You can be yourself and go somewhere else on the internet where other people share your interest….. people might even appreciate you there.

This isn’t what’s happening; I’m not asking anyone to shake hands. I posted links without comment. Another poster mentioned me asking me a question multiple times, then I responded.

Then you remarked on how my posting the link without comment and my remark didn’t rise to the level of good-faith discussion.

You are saying I should be involved in good faith discussion and you are also explaining to me why posters don’t want to engage in good faith discussion with me. I can’t control who chooses to engage in good faith discussion with me. It doesn’t seem that you can either.

That’s why I offer the links without comment.
Despite your feigned innocence, your sudden change in behavior suggests you know exactly what I'm talking about.

It seems that you were capable of more than just lobbing provocations into the thread this entire time. Remarkable.

aepps in character engages in better faith than you do.
Have a awesome week fellas. Be nice to each other and take life one day at a time
there it is.gif

Do you have a “get **** on” for saying stupid **** fetish? All your **** takes screams your are a Scatophile too me.

I’m just saying…. You can be yourself and go somewhere else on the internet where other people share your interest….. people might even appreciate you there.

The antics in here honestly don’t bother me much.

As a black man in America, I’ve certainly been in places where some individuals did not feel I was welcome, and where some individuals wanted me to leave.

The guy belongs in jail.

Republicans' cowardice and refusal to rebrand is why he isn't there yet, and I'm wondering if this news isn't going to push less visible GOPers to mount a open opposition to the Trumpist faction.

Democrats shouldn't try to retain the Manchins of their party. They should let them switch and encourage them to bring Republicans further left.

As a black man in America, I’ve certainly been in places where some individuals did not feel I was welcome, and where some individuals wanted me to leave.
And then you voted with those people hostile to your presence to put bigots that shared their views into political office. With power over millions of black people's lives

I really wish they would update "Profiles in Courage" so they can add your story to it

And then you voted with those people hostile to your presence to put bigots that shared their views into political office. With power over millions of black people's lives

I really wish they would update "Profiles in Courage" so they can add your story to it

Redemption arc?

I’m Black too and know a bunch of conservatives and hang out with them socially, and they would never spew the nonsense or support the people you support…..

That’s my biggest peeve with you. If you’re not just a giant Troll, then you don’t think for yourself and you have no interest in trying, but you claim to be a put upon individual for repeating your party’s approved nonsense. We all saw you support Roy Moore, when the voters in his own damn state had enough sense not to put that pedo in power.

I’m Black too and know a bunch of conservatives and hang out with them socially, and they would never spew the nonsense or support the people you support…..

That’s my biggest peeve with you. If you’re not just a giant Troll, then you don’t think for yourself and you have no interest in trying, but you claim to be a put upon individual for repeating your party’s approved nonsense. We all saw you support Roy Moore, when the voters in his own damn state had enough sense not to put that pedo in power.

I did not support Roy Moore. I supported the idea of due process, because the erosion of it hasn’t worked out well for people that look like me—or you. Adopting a guilty until proven innocent standard simply is not worth it.

During the Roy Moore discussion I said there are tons of reasons not to support him aside from the pedophilia allegations. But that gets ignored in here because it is easier to lodge a QAnon-esque “pedo-supporter” allegation against me.

There are tons of folks in this thread who follow the crowd; I don’t think I fall into that category.

Back
Top Bottom