***Official Political Discussion Thread***

it's wild, like what if instead, a single lunatic smashed through the doors of the Capitol and started wrecking ****?

white, black, green, plaid, whatever.

one guy. armed, because some of them were. let's say, with a club, mace, and why not, a D2 steel knife.

smearing actual human feces on the walls and quacking about lynching the Vice President in the halls of Congress.

struggles with a cop who mysteriously dies of his unrelated injuries the very next day.

I'm still about 70 percent sure One Man March catches a hot one, definitely in prison for a decade if not.

be talked about in the same sentence as John Hinckley in hot breath talking head segments for a long *** time.

...but because it was thousands of people, in support of a corrupt and seditious aspiring fascist, it's pretty much fine.

I do not get it...but sadly, I do.

...but because it was thousands of people, in support of a corrupt and seditious aspiring fascist, it's pretty much fine.

It wasn't just thousands of people.

It was thousands of white people.

There is a difference between the official narrative of the United States and the real story of how this country came to be and continues to exist, and that difference is found in the ways in which violence was legitimized (who could and who couldn't exercise it).

This is why we have that second amendment; the founding fathers didn't want to fondle their ashy, dirty muskets; they wanted to make sure that somebody would enforce the hierarchy of power they had established, because despite what they were writing in those sacred documents, they knew how inequal the society they were building was.

Last edited:
Sinema is trying the tank the bill

Manchin wants to make it ****ty, so he deserves all the scorn he is getting, but Sinema seems to be clearly trying to kill the entire thing with how she is acting

She won't talk to anyone but the White House, but was in active convos with House centrists trying to force a vote in the Infrastructure deal without a vote on reconciliation

She won't negotiate with fellow Senators, but she did with the Republicans for infrastructure

She said House members should not care what she does she is in the Seante. Then she fired off a statement criticizing them and Pelosi

Biden has pointed out how intractable she has been

I think she like Manchin wanted if the Dems took power she could vote no and say "f-up" to her fellow party members, and keep the donor money coming

But Bill Nelson got lazy, Cal got sleazy, and she had to pick between her donors and her party and she is picking her donors because they fawn over her.

**** like this is why I was so disappointed after the election. I knew the Dems need a buffer from these two.

There is no good reason for her to be acting like this. Mark Kelly isn't.

Last edited:
io6cheewvet71.jpg

I don’t know.

Maybe ask them if former-President Trump is the reason they did that? And if so, ask them what it is about him that made them do it?

i assume people like that are crazy, i avoid crazy people

i assumed you would be able to at least explain some of the appeal since it had you in here for years jumping to defend any and everything

i would never join a cult or something scientology.. so maybe as a former cult 45 member with a hat and all, maybe you explain what the appeal is

i assume people like that are crazy, i avoid crazy people

i assumed you would be able to at least explain some of the appeal since it had you in here for years jumping to defend any and everything

i would never join a cult or something scientology.. so maybe as a former cult 45 member with a hat and all, maybe you explain what the appeal is

Well, it appears you made a bad assumption. Unfortunately, I don’t know.

I will say that I endeavor not to use terms like “crazy.” As I’m sure you are aware, that term can perpetuate mental health stigma.

Back
Top Bottom