***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I don't have much doubt that Rittnehouse was within his legal right to kill 3 people that day.

but the legal regime surrounding guns in America is obviously insane.

The Rittenhouse verdict is above else evidence of the absurdity of most of the second amendment arguments about guns a publics safety.

The only reason thee people are dead is because Rittenhouse brought a gun.
and the gun did not stop the looting, or burning of property ect

it simply created a situation where if Rittenhouse got into a dispute with anyone
given the situation he'd be within his legal rights to kill them
and they would be within their legal rights to kill him.

only a crazy person would think this increases public safety.
but alas americans love these portable mass death machines.

If we throwing out credentials, what does Karol do?

She has a few interesting opinion pieces with the New York Post

If we throwing out credentials, what does Karol do?

conservative columnist it appears.

one thing that always makes me laugh is conservatives sending their kids to liberal private schools, paying huge amounts of tuition

and getting mad when they do liberal things.

however mad they are about schooling it's not enough to overcome their fear of
their child interacting with the public school (read, not white) riff raff

Manchin is probably gonna endorse the saves, then demand it go to deficit reduction

But really, they need to fix their childcare stuff, it is horribly designed

If you're are gonna make it temporary, make it really good and temporary. That way you have something to run on in the future

I need Jonesy to come to the Hill and go full buffoon

But nothing but hours of unhinged rants about "sudbvsdfbuifdbkvbdf The Globalist hjsdbfhsbfibdhkbdskhb Clinton Foundation fbsifbyubfivbfkbsufdv MK Ultra vaikfluvhfnvufausvndvauuaeinckbdsgjvcjhsl Gay Frogs hv alifuvbiufvbsbajvbusvilsfvufn Joe Rogan is a wasteman bvvlisfuvonudshdonv Obama is a Muslims"

Give the streets that they want

interesting, is this a private school thing maybe?

is a senior political columnist at the NY Times is a "random person"?

I’m on the board of a private school I attended from 1-8 grade and things were functioning as normal last year and this year minus the masks obviously which the school requires at all times.

So I can’t speak for all schools. I know my private HS is being run the same and it’s 100% all in person this year. Last year was a hybrid system.

Or you could, you know, not lie. Either way it's probably best for him to plead the 5th.

Passed by the tv and this dude was on crying about political witch hunt. I don't understand these dudes who want to do these big political things and never face political backlash, so weird. It's like the dudes here on NT that loudly and proudly say stupid things but act surprised and start decrying bullying or some **** like that if anyone responds.

Passed by the tv and this dude was on crying about political witch hunt. I don't understand these dudes who want to do these big political things and never face political backlash, so weird. It's like the dudes here on NT that loudly and proudly say stupid things but act surprised and start decrying bullying or some **** like that if anyone responds.

I think I’ve said in here before that I’m not sure that you can can complain that something is a witch hunt when at every turn they find an actual witch.

More Good News

Reminds me of when, after the Northridge quake, the contractor said it would take a couple years to rebuild the chunk of freeway that collapsed (can't remember which one, but it would have crippled LA). Some wealthy dude in Los Angeles offered, like, $100,000 per month for every month under their estimated timeline. It was magically completed within a few months. Weird.

Back
Top Bottom