***Official Political Discussion Thread***

it shouldn't be a surprised anymore that the GOP doesn't practice what they preach. the only thing that's constant is refute every bill (no matter how sensible) that the democrats are trying to pass. that's their only goal. I believe that the U.S. is ripe for the abolishment of this party system as it deprives the basic function of human logic and are made to act as sheeps due to their political allegiance.

"race neutral"

heh

Yo. This is disgusting. She really spouting that like paid propaganda. Reading a script.

Wow. Just wow

10 black people just were murdered by a white supremacist….and this grifter is using it to promote white nationalism and her podcast channel. A black woman. Bernie sanders former press Secretary. Disgusting

Last edited:

"race neutral"

heh

ChubbyAcclaimedAngelfish-size_restricted.gif

That clip is so bad it makes me wonder if they is more context to what she was saying

But I don't want to go looking for the video because I don't want to **** up my algorithm

They say some dumb *** **** on that show. I remember the younger white dude saying with a straight face insider trading should be legal because he got libertarian brain.

Ryan is cool though

She did not say that Tucker Carlson is not a white supremacist.

She has been saying that Carlson says white supremacist things through an ostensibly race neutral lens, it causes liberals to overreach, and a neutral observer will think that liberals are being unfair to Carlson which further allows Carlson to push white supremacy, through an ostensibly race neutral lens and that turns this neutral observer towards Carlson and away from liberals and their arguments.

Now, I think she’s over thinking this and that there are few, if any, genuinely neutral observers out there whose thought process goes how she described. So it’s a bad take by BJG. But she’s not co-signing Carlson’s genocidal message, as this cynically edited clip implies.

She has been saying that Carlson says white supremacist things through an ostensibly race neutral lens, it causes liberals to overreach, and a neutral observer will think that liberals are being unfair to Carlson which further allows Carlson to push white supremacy, through an ostensibly race neutral lens and that turns this neutral observer towards Carlson and away from liberals and their arguments.

Now, I think she’s over thinking this and that there are few, if any, genuinely neutral observers out there whose thought process goes how she described. So it’s a bad take by BJG. But she’s not co-signing Carlson’s genocidal message, as this cynically edited clip implies.
when you talk about Tucker Carlson, there is no such thing as neutrality and that is pretty much what it is. a rotten apple is a rotten apple. to give justification to a rotten apple is like putting that rotten thing among the rest. the problem that we have is that in this modern age, we are trying to justify everything eventhough it shouldn't be. that is why criminals roam free.

when you talk about Tucker Carlson, there is no such thing as neutrality and that is pretty much what it is. a rotten apple is a rotten apple. to give justification to a rotten apple is like putting that rotten thing among the rest. the problem that we have is that in this modern age, we are trying to justify everything eventhough it shouldn't be. that is why criminals roam free.

I agree.

We all know what Carlson means when he says “You” and “They.”

Man. I listened to the entire thing. And her coming to that point is just ridiculous :lol:.

All that does is provide shield, and further cast a larger tent for Tucker to spew his racist ideologies on the most popular show on television. With the biggest reach in media.

He is not using “race neutral language” however you slice it. It’s a dog whistle with a bullhorn. And telling if his audience doesn’t “get it”.

Honestly. This but black.

Truly, one of the boondocks best episodes. Hilarious and true. All the way thru. Spot on 100%

Back
Top Bottom