***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The single issue voters got what they wanted, so now they have no reason to go to the polls, right?

That’s because Michigan and Indiana are free for all states when it comes to the ability to get guns. People are so stupid and these dumb suburban or rural Americans just eat that **** up yet I feel safer in NYC or Chicago than I do in some off brand city in the middle of nowhere.
You really can’t feel safe anywhere…. That’s the issue these idiot Republicans can’t grasp. It’s not a handgun that you can “have a hero” save you from. These monsters have military grade weapons and they’ll scale up in time.

6A091910-F8B6-46EE-9296-824E8A36E2EA.jpeg

Does the Oklahoma law have exceptions for rape, incest, and/or health of the mother?

Under the measure, abortions are prohibited at any stage of pregnancy, with exceptions for medical emergencies or if the pregnancy was a result of rape, sexual assault or incest and reported to law enforcement

But hasn't it been discussed that in order for the courts to process a rape charge and come to a conviction takes a long time...most of the time the woman would at least be in the third trimester. So the whole "reported to law enforcement" is very gray

Under the measure, abortions are prohibited at any stage of pregnancy, with exceptions for medical emergencies or if the pregnancy was a result of rape, sexual assault or incest and reported to law enforcement

But hasn't it been discussed that in order for the courts to process a rape charge and come to a conviction takes a long time...most of the time the woman would at least be in the third trimester. So the whole "reported to law enforcement" is very gray

How is reported to law enforcement “very gray?”

A court doesn’t need to process a rape charge and there doesn’t need to be a conviction for someone to make a report.

No one engage with Delk

He can easily click the link and read the story, but mans want to pull someone into a rabbit hole

He is not here in good faith

He is just trying to sanitize what conservatives because he knows it makes him look bad even the **** he has said in here

When I moved to America in 1999, even as a young teenager I thought America's gun culture was bat **** insane

23 years later, it has only gotten worse.

When I was living in Asia, I had to attempt to explain this over and over. No one outside of this country can wrap their head around just how nuts it all is.

It’s up there with magic penis theft in terms of craziness, but is so much, much more expansive and endemic in the culture.

No one engage with Delk

He can easily click the link and read the story, but mans want to pull someone into a rabbit hole

He is not here in good faith

He is just trying to sanitize what conservatives because he knows it makes him look bad even the **** he has said in here
Constant bad faith, surface level easy see-through statements for anyone with a bit of sense that are also easy to pick apart. I don't get how he makes it in a courtroom unless it's just an act for NT.

Constant bad faith, surface level easy see-through statements for anyone with a bit of sense that are also easy to pick apart. I don't get how he makes it in a courtroom unless it's just an act for NT.
Mans really a lawyer :smh: :lol:

His professional and personal info leaked in here already

It’s up there with magic penis theft
Wait, is this about folks who would steal your **** by shaking your hand? Heard rumors of people being able to do this as a kid in Central Africa. There was that and folks who pretended to magically multiply other people's cash (but never their own paper).

I can't put into words how much I ****ing hate Manchin

He did the same **** during Sandy Hook too

What I really hate is the media treating Manchin as an unknown quantity.

He is just here to stall legislation until the GOP can get power back. CNN is not being honest when they say that Manchin pledges compromise; he's not here for that; we all know he is not here for that. But they refuse to name and shame.

They're failing at properly informing their audience.

I’ve been seeing a post circulating through a few FB acquaintances proposing to bypass arming teachers and have armed military presence at schools. It supposedly addresses the qualms people would have (rightfully so IMO) with arming teachers and also would bypass needing to have police.

It’s mostly circulating through people that have grown up in or around the military. I think it’s a bad idea but I’m curious is this just talk amongst military or have lawmakers and media been circulating this too?

Something doesn’t sit right with me that the only solution to a problem is more guns. And also that people are willing to throw more money and support to the military instead of addressing the actual issue.

Back
Top Bottom