***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Does anybody believe he spent all day working in the hot sun :lol:

THAT white man.. the evidence would be obvious if he did

Take it from someone who was born in the Bahamas and still lives here

The amount of pink-red white people I see on a daily basis just driving around just reaffirms how delusional any of them are about being the superior race

The comparison between the two celebrations is misguided.

In one case, a few wealthy landowners were able to convince a number of people to stop paying taxes to one group of oppressive jerks and start paying it to them - and in the process lower their own taxes and open up some business opportunities. They called this independence.

In the other, a people who had been victims of unprecedented inherited chattel slavery were given the right, albeit limited, of personhood.

I know which one I think is more significant

A question I still don’t really have a clear conclusion on is: Is Rudy truly this astronomically dumb? Obviously he knows that he’s wrong because he was told of the impossibility, illegallity etc of all his nonsense, but I can’t tell if he was never a true believer

At this stage, I’m leaning more towards him being an extremely dumb smoothbrain who really does think Trump didn’t lose, while still being aware that he at no point possessed any evidence.

:smh:

This story is crazy. The fact that Kanye and his peoples were harassing her too…for Trump is crazy.

Smh
Bruh, it's sad. These women are afraid to leave their homes and can't even enjoy life because of that clown and his team of crooks. Had me heated knowing that people went to their grandmas/moms house and pushed through the door looking for them :smh:

I missed the start of Ms. Shaye’s testimony but like how do people get her personal information? She’s a poll worker not a big time public official. Unless you got these losers doxxing her? Disgusting behavior.

:smh:

This story is crazy. The fact that Kanye and his peoples were harassing her too…for Trump is crazy.

Smh
This is why I won't ever have a positive view of Ye ever again unless he does something massive to make up for this

Mans was part of a plot to subvert democracy and people just shrugging it off.

Even worst, mans was allied with white supremacists that were trying to suppress black votes, but ye be out here talking that black people should support him because of some pro-black sentiment

Pure nastiness

Last edited:
I missed the start of Ms. Shaye’s testimony but like how do people get her personal information? She’s a poll worker not a big time public official. Unless you got these losers doxxing her? Disgusting behavior.
Trump and Rudy put her and her moms name out there.

Back
Top Bottom