***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This thread always gets me depressed. I honestly feel like im in the twilight zone these days.
That Steve King tweet....are you out of your mind?
The blind Trump support by these politicians...Bowers basically saying "In my view, aka my bank account's view what trump did was great"

The fact that it is known that politicians make ~$200k per year as their salary yet all of them are some how magically worth Millions, which makes them completely out of touch with the majority of their base. Yet we still keep marching along like its normal

what is wrong with these people...

This is why I'm a proponent of system engineers running for office. They understand garbage in ---> garbage out.

Unfortunately, the chances of getting a latent Darwinian eugenist are probably higher than getting an empathetic collectivist.

Jim jones as secretary of treasury.

1655924838682.jpeg

I find it hard to believe these people didn't know they were being filmed for a documentary.

They absolutely knew. It would be the pro-shot documentary of their takeover of the federal government. Turns out, it's now just the pro-shot documentary of their "attempted" takeover of the federal government.

Back
Top Bottom