***Official Political Discussion Thread***

stanley-the-office.gif

I hate when high profile Republicans denounce Trump. It creates the illusion that Trump actually is distinct and apart from the political establishment. In truth, he’s a rich kid who got famous and has a world view that is right in line with a typical Republican voter. Moreover, Trump’s biggest lasting legacy, as President, is appointing the exact same federal judges that a President Rubio or McCain or Romney or Jeb! Bush would have.

There are no good Republicans, just a handful of disgruntled Republicans who know how to manipulate gullible, deep-pocketed centrists.

If this passes I think I would rank Biden's first two years (which will probably define this entire presidency) as just as good as Obama's. Maybe a little better

I won't put weight on the midterm outcomes in comparing the two, Obama didn't have the structural advantages Biden has, Biden is getting screwed by inflation.

But then again, I won't think too hard about this because I will just get pissed off at how centrist ****ed over both of them

Last edited:
I hate when high profile Republicans denounce Trump. It creates the illusion that Trump actually is distinct and apart from the political establishment. In truth, he’s a rich kid who got famous and has a world view that is right in line with a typical Republican voter. Moreover, Trump’s biggest lasting legacy, as President, is appointing the exact same federal judges that a President Rubio or McCain or Romney or Jeb! Bush would have.

There are no good Republicans, just a handful of disgruntled Republicans who know how to manipulate gullible, deep-pocketed centrists.
sorry but McCain is nothing like those douchebags that you've mentioned.

sorry but McCain is nothing like those douchebags that you've mentioned.
The GOP got tired of slowly boiling the frog and dropped the mofo in the pot.

We were going to get where we are eventually; the accelerationists on the right took over and pushed the McCains and Cheneys out.

If this passes I think I would rank Biden's first two years (which will probably define this entire presidency) as just as good as Obama's. Maybe a little better

I won't put weight on the midterm outcomes in comparing the two, Obama didn't have the structural advantages Biden has, Biden is getting screwed by inflation.

But then again, I won't think too hard about this because I will just get pissed off at how centrist ****ed over both of them
kane-wwe.gif

I agree.

We all saw this happen in real time. It was one of the many blatantly corrupt acts the Trump White House committed.

It’s funny Trump works on creating a whirlwind of corruption so none of them are strong enough to hold him down. With that said I actually prefer we get into after Jan 6th stuff is completed. Especially because there isn’t much that can be done now.

We are stuck with a SC judge who is an easily confirmable liar.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom