***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Joe probably wants people to chill on their spending

What he is doing is inflationary

I think he knows he will lose, and that extension is one last break he is giving folk before the payments have to start back

And to give people time to sign up for the new IBR plan

Joe probably wants people to chill on their spending

What he is doing is inflationary

I think he knows he will lose, and that extension is one last break he is giving folk before the payments have to start back

And to give people time to sign up for the new IBR plan
I think if they lose they’ll just take the crib notes and do it again. The whole argument is at its core Biden needs to make a more complicated system to forgive the debt, so people can have their opinion on the system heard.

This entire thing is just typical Republican obstruction. It’s literally all they know at this point.

I think if they lose they’ll just take the crib notes and do it again. The whole argument is at its core Biden needs to make a more complicated system to forgive the debt, so people can have their opinion on the system heard.

This entire thing is just typical Republican obstruction. It’s literally all they know at this point.
I think people need to be ready to start making payments in July

I think people need to be ready to start making payments in July
Because they’ll win this case in the SC.

CDD94F36-FE76-4A20-8836-7C2CA557FB25.gif

Rusty the optimist!!!

if I've made 120 payments and currently have a government job do I qualify for public service forgiveness or do I need to work there while I make the 120 payments?

hr is looking into it but they are a hot mess so maybe you guys know.

Kind of what I figured or else everyone would just get the easiest gov job for a few months and leave.

I was gonna make a joke about not posting video from my work, but this brings to light something that is rarely talked about

Rural America is way more hostile to anything liberal that people realize. I remember reading an article about Fetterman in the Spring and what jumped out at me is how casually instances of harassment toward Democrats living in Trump country were.

Like you put up the wrong yard sign and your neighbors start vandalizing your home, harassing you and making threats.

And the main takeaway is always "these people are angry, Dems forgot about them, they need to find a way to reach them"

Fox News and AM radio has done a number on these people. Create a ton of very angry very reactionary voters.

In Nevada I have seen it too. Some parts of the state you can't get people to volunteer. The threat of violence in these areas are real.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom