***Official Political Discussion Thread***

l9z0wkn3vk1a1.jpg

It was a good attempt. Man's face is covered to hide his sad face, not protect his identity. Well also to protect his identity now that I think about it.

Sad thing is I wonder if any of those who think like her are aware enough to understand this cry for help or are so lost in their own mental issues.

Just read Servants of the Damned. Interesting read. Crazy how major law firms are playing the long game to steer the judicial branch.

NGL, I gained 50 lbs from 2016 to beginning of this year stress eating through DJT and then sitting around through COVID. Dropped 25 of those since Brandon went Dark late summer.

Hadn’t occurred to me to tie it to politics, though.
300 is a whole other ball game though. Don't think i've ever heard of that much that fast.

Timeline doesn’t make sense though if we’re strictly talking from a national level. She exploded during the trump years and the democrats took the senate over in 2019. Joe Biden has been president since 2021. If this was the democrats fault technically she’d blown up since 2021 which is insane. But let’s be real this looks like a case of a lack of accountability and one too many glizzys

Is this actually a rule that would prevent him from running? Because otherwise it doesn't seem like a real law. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom