***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Mannnnnnnnnnnnn **** Sam Harris

People warned him that was going to happen. and he was happy to get the NYT press

His big issue with the left that started all this was his taking issue with criticism of racist *** Charles Murray. And throwing a fit when Ezra Klein called him out.
It sucks because Harris' books The End of Faith and Letter to a Christian Nation are wonderful.

It sucks because Harris' books The End of Faith and Letter to a Christian Nation are wonderful.
This mediation stuff is great too

But when it comes to politics he always wants to act like he is the smartest guy in the room and that leads him to some real stupid places

His defense of cops always rubbed me the wrong way.

Now I know why aepps20 aepps20 bought a MagaStation instead of a SoyBox

Never been more proud to hit da Triangle button of approval than I was after seeing this video. I knew Da Xbox was for libs and scums but I was vindicated today
F8A0425D-487F-4EF4-B923-F8BACF88B79C.jpeg

My biggest problem with Sam Harris and imo his biggest mistake

is he only could only see race or sex (aka stuff left wing people do) as a tribal identity.
Yes of course it's true that certain kinds of identity politics can warp a person's thinking.

but things like "people who talk about controversial ideas in public"
or "heterodox thinkers", or "intellectual dark web"
can also be an identity group.

He made friends with people whose brains have been poisoned by reflexive anti leftism, and some grifters.

and he couldn't see clearly they were clowns, because they were apart of his tribe.

over the past few years i've changed my mind on a some tuff,
but just because I think some members of my political side are wrong about some things.

doesn't mean i'm going to base my identity around those few odd disagreements
and become a reflexive anti establishment but job.

Back
Top Bottom