***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Pretty wild story

8595449a0d4e2e723f9c2aecc7f257ea.png

e7d7eb26b04baf37be1d44161d8ea83d.png

0c5d3d2ef6d520f56bdf416bc37090af.png

This dude is trash. Who speaks like this about other human beings who were brutally murdered with a bone saw

I think that in a three way race, a Dem might be able to win the Arizona Senate race with Sinema running

I also think that Ruben Gallegos probably isn't the candidate that can pull it off.

Edit: Just to be clear, I am not high on Ruben given AZ's electorate

Last edited:
I think that in a three way race, a Dem might be able to win the Arizona Senate race with Sinema running

I also think that Ruben Gallegos probably isn't the candidate that can pull it off.

Edit: Just to be clear, I am not high on Ruben given AZ's electorate
I’ve been speaking with my people in AZ and they are incredibly pumped for Ruben and think he will really drive up the Hispanic vote. Clownema isn’t liked by anyone so I think he will get it done especially if Republicans choose Masters or Kari which I think they will. The Arizona electorate is actually pretty intelligent from what I’ve heard and they don’t want want the clown games that the Republicans are offering.

This woman was a vile human being

But people should see her death as a warning

Chronic high blood pressure is no joke, it will kill you. Either through a stroke or heart attack or by giving you kidney disease. So stay on top of your blood pressure, blood glucose, cholesterol, triglycerides, etc.

I always press my friends and family to stay on top of this stuff

My dad had a stroke in his early 40s because he had a heart issue that he left untreated from his mid-20s. He would probably be alive today if he followed his doctor's advice

I'm on a blood pressure and cholesterol med because no matter how hard I exercise and diet, my numbers at just a tad bit too high

With a solid diet and exercise this stuff can be easily controlled for most people. If you need extra help, good thing is that there are cheap effective supplements and pharmaceuticals to help manage this stuff.

And tell everyone in your life you care about to stay on top of it too. People die from things outside of their control every day, so they should try their best to not die from something within their control.

Back
Top Bottom