Official post of the top rarest Jordans available to public.Pics welcome!

The OG V's above, which have that "23" on the side similar to the concept of the CDP 5 today, were exclusive PE's way back in 1990, wherein100 pairs were only released to the public. Some where given to special people & some where auctioned for charitable purposes... By the way, the only sizefor this was 13 (US).

It's identical to the OG V's that MJ wore...

1592520e8d52466782cd986f85da930cf9c4d60.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

time for me to come out of hiding, an old pic, just some stuff i had out, the rest in boxes i cant get to. also way to lazy to take pics
wink.gif

Ace you just killed it
pimp.gif

honestly ace how much would you say your whole collection is worth?? 100k? 200k??

Originally Posted by airXIjordan

Ive seen a few posts asking what the rarest jordans are.Apparently some people are curious.I am too.Thats why ive decided to make an accurate list of what exactly are the rarest jordans.The list is in order starting with the rarest.Ive omitted the eminem iv(charity shoe).Ive also omited the OG jordan I colorways.I understand how hard they are to come by,however I would consider them more of a Vintage shoe.Laser III brown laser iv clear sole III were also omitted.They do not count.The public never had a chance to get them. Here it is.The rarest "pulic released" jordans.If you have any of these, feel free to post ANY of them!

1)Jordan 1 XQ china release 240 pairs made.

2)Jordan II eminem(online release)-313 pairs made.

3)jordan 4 thunder(online release)-500 pairs made.

4)jordan 23 black/varsity red(QS)-528 pairs made

5)Air Jordan 7 (VII) Retro Miro Olympic OC(olympic celebration) less than 1,000 pairs made

6)Jordan iv lightning(online release)-1,000 pairs made

7)Jordan 23 Titanium-1,058 pairs made(529 in the U.S)

8)Jordan 1 Japan(Neutral Grey/Metallic Silver) -w/case 2001 Pairs Made

8)Jordan retro 1 Levis package-2,323 pairs made

10a)*3 way tie*Jordan 1 japan(White/White-Midnight Navy),-3,000 made
(Black/Black-Metallic Silver)-3,000 made
(White/Metallic Silver-Midnight Navy)-3,000 made

10b)Jordan vi olympic (2000 release.Niketown exclusive)-3,000 pairs made

10c)Jordan iv black laser-3,000 pairs made

11)Jordan iv White laser(online release)-6,000 pairs made

12)jordan DMP package-11,000 packs made
Edit:Added two more pairs

Don't you mean
10) Jordan 1 japan(White/White-Midnight Navy),-3,000 made
(Black/Black-Metallic Silver)-3,000 made
(White/Metallic Silver-Midnight Navy)-3,000 made

13) Jordan vi olympic (2000 release.Niketown exclusive)-3,000 pairs made
14) Jordan iv black laser-3,000 pairs made
15) Jordan iv White laser(online release)-6,000 pairs made
16) jordan DMP package-11,000 packs made

i knew it! Ace would have to drop by here in some point...im fan.lol

love those bibby's...

i wonder how many sample concords like that are out there?

I could have sworn that I read somewhere that there were way more than 11,000 of the fist (and only imo!) DMPs produced...could be wrong, but that was myunderstanding...and I was gonna post some pics of my stuff but I think ACErvan covered things pretty well
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Vsano

The OG V's above, which have that "23" on the side similar to the concept of the CDP 5 today, were exclusive PE's way back in 1990, wherein 100 pairs were only released to the public. Some where given to special people & some where auctioned for charitable purposes... By the way, the only size for this was 13 (US).

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just realized the jersey lol
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nwtiger

The OG V's above, which have that "23" on the side similar to the concept of the CDP 5 today, were exclusive PE's way back in 1990, wherein 100 pairs were only released to the public. Some where given to special people & some where auctioned for charitable purposes... By the way, the only size for this was 13 (US).

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
^^ I was waiting for somebody to catch that

og 5s look wayyyyyyy different

imo the 99 v's shape looks a little better and more appealing

Originally Posted by Acervan316

time for me to come out of hiding, an old pic, just some stuff i had out, the rest in boxes i cant get to. also way to lazy to take pics
wink.gif

^Flawless victory ... hands down!!

Originally Posted by BootsieCollins85

Originally Posted by nwtiger

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Knowledge from Properlive
pimp.gif

he had to wear that jersey against Orlando because someone stole his jersey before the game
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
real talk!

Originally Posted by ProperLive

Originally Posted by BootsieCollins85

nwtiger wrote:

Vsano wrote:

The OG V's above, which have that "23" on the side similar to the concept of the CDP 5 today, were exclusive PE's way back in 1990,
wherein 100 pairs were only released to the public. Some where given to special people & some where auctioned for charitable purposes... By the way,
the only size for this was 13 (US).

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Knowledge from Properlive
pimp.gif

he had to wear that jersey against Orlando because someone stole his jersey before the game
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
real talk!

haha i heard about that on tv a few years back...did they ever make an MJ jersey w/ that number to commemorate that incident??? that would be dope
pimp.gif

My friend have a pair of Air Jordan 1 XQ.

Smh.... he won them in a bet with his cousin. He bet that the Mavericks would defeat the Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom