OFFICIAL: POST YOUR DURANT SNEAKERS, KD I-V Vol 1

Never liked the 1s, liked a few cws of the 2s but slept on em
30t6p3b.gif
, picked up a few 3s so far. Really like the quality, and price point. Comfy shoes too, doesnt hurt KD seems to be a super humble dude that respects and appreciates his fans.

Here's what I have so far...
2j2c7sy.jpg

2e32vep.jpg

29dtz53.jpg

Never liked the 1s, liked a few cws of the 2s but slept on em
30t6p3b.gif
, picked up a few 3s so far. Really like the quality, and price point. Comfy shoes too, doesnt hurt KD seems to be a super humble dude that respects and appreciates his fans.

Here's what I have so far...
2j2c7sy.jpg

2e32vep.jpg

29dtz53.jpg

Well damn..if everybody is trying to get the away KD1´s..then ima stop wearing mine to chill in. I even had the home colorway..but dogged them on the bball court outside so i got rid of them. Gonna clean em up and put em away.

Well damn..if everybody is trying to get the away KD1´s..then ima stop wearing mine to chill in. I even had the home colorway..but dogged them on the bball court outside so i got rid of them. Gonna clean em up and put em away.

I need some Creamsicle 2's and All Star 3's, but I love my Christmas 3's. I also have a pair of Black/Orange/Blue KD2's

I need some Creamsicle 2's and All Star 3's, but I love my Christmas 3's. I also have a pair of Black/Orange/Blue KD2's

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

that pic with the x mas 3's is nice.

and Brandon, do you wanna update the thread a put

OFFICE POST YOUR DURANT SNEAKERS, KD I II & III
All set.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

that pic with the x mas 3's is nice.

and Brandon, do you wanna update the thread a put

OFFICE POST YOUR DURANT SNEAKERS, KD I II & III
All set.

I only have one pair but I love how they feel on my feet. Wish I would have gotten more from all the pics you guys are posting up.

I only have one pair but I love how they feel on my feet. Wish I would have gotten more from all the pics you guys are posting up.

bahunt8- Good look on that website. That store is maybe an 1hr+ drive from where I'm stationed at now. Truly a dilema though....$4+/gallon of gas or the $5 shipping? Either way, 'preciate it.

bahunt8- Good look on that website. That store is maybe an 1hr+ drive from where I'm stationed at now. Truly a dilema though....$4+/gallon of gas or the $5 shipping? Either way, 'preciate it.

Back
Top Bottom