Official post your favorite movie quotes

boys in the hood-(dough boy) " either they don't know, don't show, or dont care about what goes on in the hood"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sorry boys, all the stitches in the world can't sew me together again. Lay down... lay down. Gonna stretch me out inFernandez funeral home on Hun and Ninth street. Always knew I'd make a stop there, but a lot later than a whole gang of people thought... Last of theMoh-Ricans... well maybe not the last. Gail's gonna be a good mom... New improved Carlito Brigante... Hope she uses the money to get out. No room in thiscity for big hearts like hers... Sorry baby, I tried the best I could, honest... Can't come with me on this trip, Loaf. Getting the shakes now, last callfor drinks, bars closing down... Sun's out, where are we going for breakfast? Don't wanna go far. Rough night, tired baby... Tired...

pimp.gif

George Jung - Blow:
So in the end, was it worth it? Jesus Christ. How irreparably changed my life has become. It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in. I'll grant you I've had more than my share of poignant moments. Life passes most people by while they're making grand plans for it. Throughout my lifetime, I've left pieces of my heart here and there. And now, there's almost not enough to stay alive. But I force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent. There are no more white horses or pretty ladies at my door.

Hello Dad. You know I remember a lifetime ago, when I was about 3 1/2 feet tall, weighing all of 60 pounds, but every inch your son. I remember those Saturday mornings going to work with my dad, we'd climb into that big green truck. I thought that truck... was the biggest truck in the universe pop. I remember how important the job we did was, how if it wasn't for us, people would freeze to death. I thought you were the strongest man in the world. And remember those home videos when mom would dress up like Loretta Young, barbeques and football games, ice cream, playing with the Tuna. And when I left for California only to come home with the FBI chasing me, and that FBI agent Trout had to kneel down to put my boots on and you said, "That's where you belong you son of a *+$+%, puttin on Georgie's boots." That was a good one pop, you remember that. And remember that time when you told me that money wasn't real. Well old man, I'm 42 years old, and I finally realize what you were trying to tell me, so many years ago. I finally understand. You're the best, pop, just wish I could have done more for you, wish we had more time. Anyway, may the wind always be at your back, and the sun always upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars. I love you Dad. Love George.

Oh oh, you ready to blow? Well I'm a mushroom cloud layin mother^%$@*& mother ^%#$@@@. Everytime my hands touch brains, I'm supa fly TNT, I'm the guns of the navarone. In fact, what the @$#% am I doin in the back? You the mother&%$#* should be on brain detail. We f#@*& switchin, I'm washin windows, you pickin up this _'s skull.
pimp.gif

"Either Your Slinging Crack Rock or You Got a Wicked Jumpshot...So I went the white boy way of slingingcrack-rock: I became a stock broker."

'Madness is like gravity, all you need is a little push.' joker, dark knight

'I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.' joker, darkknight

'I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.' joker, dark knight

'You've changed things... forever. There's no going back. See, to them, you're just a freak... like me!' joker, dark knight

'You people don't understand. I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me!' rorschach, watchmen

'The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the @#$!#$ and politicians will look up and shout "Saveus!"... and I'll whisper "no." ' rorschach, watchmen

'The man I worked for had one of the biggest companies in New York City. He didn't own his own company. White man owned it, so they owned him. Nobodyowns me, though. ' frank lucas. american gangster

'Or, would you rather your house blows up next time? ' frank lucas, american gangster

'I got Harlem. I took care of Harlem, so Harlem's gonna take care of me. ' frank lucas. amercian gangster

'They look at me like it's Christmas and I'm Santa Claus. ' frank lucas, american gangster

all i could think of....

FTW
'My Mama always said, 'Life was like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.' forest gump

"I'm gonna kill them all, anyone that was involved, anyone that made a profit." -Denzel, Man on Fire

"A man can build a thousand bridges in his lifetime and suck one #%*@, the world won't remember him as a bridgebuilder, they'll remember him as a#%*@ sucker." -Woody Harrelson, Play it to the Bone

"It's better to give than to receive my brother" -Bernie Mac, Friday

"Hence, like a virgin" -Quentin Tarantino, Resevoir Dogs

"A couple of Grape Sodas" -Martin Lawrence, Bad Boys II

"Taste so Good, Make you Wanna Slap Your Mama!!!" -Bros BBQ, Friday After Next

"When the roosters are crownin, and the cows are spinnin circles in the pasture"
ohwell.gif
....."DUCKS FLY TOGETHER!" - d2 The mighty ducks

"what if you had to tell someone the most important thing in the world and you knew they wouldnt believe it? - Deja Vu

my alltime favorite...
frown.gif
"Pops trippin man, he want me to ask for my bike back. You know iwouldnt trip.
mad.gif
"What bike"
ohwell.gif
"The beach cruiser i let u borrow last week i been askin uabout."
mad.gif
"oh that bike,i didnt know u wanted it back homie, its righthere."
happy.gif
"ya its just like its both of ours we can just keep it at myhouse..." -Friday

"Blizzard is in there right now sticking up the place"
"And he let you out?"
"He asked me if I wanted a piece of the action!"
"And you said no?"-JUICE
laugh.gif

Princetownchaney wrote:

my alltime favorite...
frown.gif
"Pops trippin man, he want me to ask for my bike back. You know i wouldnt trip.
mad.gif
"What bike"
ohwell.gif
"The beach cruiser i let u borrow last week i been askin u about."
mad.gif
"oh that bike,i didnt know u wanted it back homie, its right here."
happy.gif
"ya its just like its both of ours we can just keep it at my house..." -Friday

laugh.gif
at the use of emoticons

"Italians don't outgrow people. They outgrow clothes." Pope of Greenwich Village
"Don't let anyone tell you different! You got to do what you meant to do! And I happen to be a god-damned artist!" The Curious Case of BenjaminButton
"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything." Fight Club
"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner." HEAT
"Fredo, you're my older brother, and I love you. But don't ever take sides with anyone against the Family again. Ever." Godfather
"Leave the gun, take the cannolis." Godfather
"...never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." Goodfellas

I just watched the Usual Suspects for the first time
pimp.gif
so new quote.

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

JohnnyRedStorm - i was just gona post that Usual Suspects quote! You beat me to it... dope movie

"As far back as i can remember... I always wanted to be a gangster"

"Nobody noticed us, nobody gave a.... but the bigger we get, the more we're taking from other people"

Back
Top Bottom