4ul2i5j.gif
6g2ke3p.gif
62s4keo.gif
5zh75hu.gif
505dyqb.gif
4qi60wn.gif
4trgjk9.gif
68h7b7a.gif

I think were close enough to the new season start to get this thread up and running.

Curtains open the 07-08 season with the Community Shield(Love it or hate it) between League Champs Manchester United and FA Cup Champs Chelsea. The match is onFSC on sunday at 10EST.

Post all other Premier League related info in this thread as the year goes on.

GOOOONERS!

Let's go Arsenal!

I think we will be fine without Henry as long as RVP stays healthy. I think RVP and Eduardo will be excellent together, and I'm excited to see how Theo does this season with more PT.
Indiana in '07, The Eric Gordon era/year begins

^ in a way, I think Arsenal might work better as a team without Henry... before it seemed like a lot of their offence revolved around him... now, it allows the team to spread things around a bit more... IMHO...

VODAFONE McLAREN MERCEDES​
TeamMUFC​

I really like the depth of Chelsea this season. Malouda is going to be a force, along with J. Cole and Robben (who you can count on getting injured). Easily the best midfield in the world, enough to field 2 top sides. Also adding Ben Haim and Alex (still in works) to bolster the back 4 so should Terry or Carvalho get injured, like last season, we shouldn't drop off. Pizarro is a quality poacher who should fill Drogba's shoes when he goes off to African Nations Cup. All in all - a good transfer season that addressed our depth which cost us the prem last season.

Man. City and Newcastle had good transfers this summer as well, I think they'll be much improved sides.

KOBE TO NYK
NO JEAN SHORTS ALLOWED​

Don't count on Robben and Ballack, Real is pushing pretty hard for them

Also, we need to make a Team Arsenal FC

GO MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!
6cynwk0.jpg

Tevez and Rooney will be money all season long.

And although I'm a huge United fan, I still don't like the way they blamed all their troubles on Timmy Howard a couple of years ago.My man had a defense in front of him that was patchwork and absolutely horrible.
So now I support Everton too.

Go Everton!!!

ps Is there a Team MUFC i can join?
"Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at."

cant wait for the season to start, looking forward to the community shield match tomorrow...i wonder if Man U's youngins will get some shine this season (aside from Darron Gibson who will definitely see first team action)...Nani, Chris Eagles and Lee Martin all played well in the Far East tour...i saw Anderson play against Doncaster and he looked solid although he only played the first half...i wonder when Hargreaves will make his debut? Manchester is gonna be so deep this season once Tevez comes along
"You know the name, Shaq aim to maintain
Money on the brain, can't stop the reign"
4L8O15S16T23!42 "He walks amongst us but he is not one of us"
TEAM FCBARCELONA

Chel$ki won't be able to buy the trophy again this year

Been looking forward to the shield matchup for a while. United will have their revenge. I'm also looking forward to seeing how the Americans at Fulham fare throughout the season.

man u > all
they clearly play the most exciting football

esp. now that henry left arsenal.....

www.myspace.com/JAPE'sBeats​

"COME ON YOU SPURS!"

61tia21.jpg
4ygbed0.jpg

NORTHLDN
SUCCESS is my DESTINY
HOPE FOR THE BEST PREPARE FOR THE WORST
AUDERE EST FACERE

:rofl:
roll.gif
NORTHLDNSUCCESSismyDESTINYHOPEFOR THE BEST PREPARE FOR THE WORSTAUDEREESTFACERE

Manchester United claim Community Shield
Quote:
Keeper Edwin van der Sar was the hero, saving three penalties in a row to give United victory after the match finished 1-1 after 90 minutes.

Reds skipper Ryan Giggs put the Barclays Premier League champions in front 10 minutes before the break. Nemanja Vidic sent over a fantastic cross-field pass to Patrice Evra on the left side and he combined with Cristiano Ronaldo before teeing up Giggs, who blasted his shot into the roof of the net.

Neat finish

Right on the stroke of half-time, Chelsea drew level with a debut goal from new signing Florent Malouda. Ashley Cole hit a precision pass over the United back four and Malouda got the better of Rio Ferdinand before slotting home a neat left-foot finish.

With the scores locked at 1-1, the match went to penalties. Van der Sar saved from Claudio Pizarro, Frank Lampard and Shaun Wright-Phillips as England star Wayne Rooney scored the vital winning spot-kick.

Come on you Spurs!

Dont sleep on them for any of you who think you know what you're talking about. They have without question the best strikers in the PL. They play attacking style futbol...not like those other guys (Liverpool and Chelsea)... Hoping for a top 4 finish and to make it even sweeter having @rsenal on the outside looking in......

Team 9-1-KiX
Sacramento, CA​

Back
Top Bottom