Official Premier League 07-08 Post

you know i was giving this guy the benefit of a doubt but now im really starting to think he wants to have gay sex with fabregas :lol:
laugh.gif
:x
sick.gif
KNVB

the 3 big signings played pretty damn good for utd today, well played match.
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= CincoSeisDos​
"Find your dreams come true...And i Wonder, if you know, what it means, what it means, to find your dreams....."

Quote:
FABREGAS PICKED UP PLAYER OF THE MONTH AWARDS, I WILL NOW HOLD A FABREGAS THEMED ORGY AT MY HOUSE WHERE EVERYONE HAS TO HAVE A FAUHAWK AND FABREGAS JERSEY WITH THEIR SHIRTS CUT TO SHOW THEIR NIPPLES.

YAY

:pimp:
pimp.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Rooney is on fire, except for that penalty... The Tevez - Rooney partnership is looking real good right now.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
TEAM ManUnited​

big props to Manchester United. Rooney is playing very well. Flame suit on: anyone have a LIverpool sig??? lol i think im the only Liverpool fan here. LOL.

Tottenham is embarrassingly bad. If they get relegated that would be classic. How much longer can Jol last?
TEAM ARSENAL
Lehmann
Sagna-Eboue-Toure-Gallas
Rosicky-Gilberto-Fabregas-Denilson
Eduardo-Van Persie​

its official. martin jol is gone

i wasnt his biggest fan, but he was the greatest manager weve had in a loooong time.

_42098034_jol416.jpg

SM_hulde.gif
TeamPhilippinesIn Pacquiao We TrustNORTHLDN

ARSENAL @ LIVERPOOL

SUNDAY 12 P.M. EST (FOX SOCCER CHANNEL)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
COME ON GUNNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

Arsenal will beat Liverpool at Anfield. This is going to be epic. AJSeattle23 I would like to go ahead and dedicate this win to you in advance :smile:
smile.gif
Quote:
[Kanye]WHY CAN'T THEY GIVE AN NTer A CHANCE MAN I GOT THE MOST POSTS IN THE COUNTRY RIGHT NOW FAM[/Kanye]

-RawSheed

Arsenal v Liverpool will be a great game!! Two of the best offenses competing against each other. I hope Torres playes!!

:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM ARSENAL

Tevez and Ronney are just on fire. United keep on rolling, 4 goals in each of the last 4 games.
England till I die, England till I die, I know I am, I'm sure I am, England till I die!​

I'll miss the Arsenal Liverpool match since I'm going to the Patriots game...but ill dvr it.
It should our first real test this year in the EPL...go Gunners!

Team Pizziaolo
- RED SOX FOR LIFE -​

Chelsea slaughtered Manchester City 6-0. Essien was the MotM imo. Honorable mentions: Drogs, and Lamps.

Goals: Essien, Drogba, Drogba, J.Cole, Kalou, Schevchenko
REAL MADRID

^thats bad news for the rest of the premiership. damn. i tried to wake up for this one but i couldnt.

and smh@ liverpool having the best offense.
GO GUNNERS!

F.C.BARCELONA
---myspace.com/JAPEsbeats---

Chelsea never would've scored 6 goals with Mourinho in charge. After the 2nd goal he'd replace Drogba for a centreback.

Sorry Arsenal fans, I think the honeymoon is over...Manchester United has hit full stride :frown:
frown.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

My boy Tevez is finally showing what he is capable of. Looks like he can score 12-15 goals in the Premiership this season, and that'll only be good enough for 3rd on the team :lol:
laugh.gif

can i get the arsenal sig somebody i had it before but i had to delete cuz too many things in my sig. :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

Back
Top Bottom