Official Prey 2 and Predator 6 Movie Threads. Vol. Yes, Two movies OTW!

Reinvention of Predator Series :smh:

*Genetically Upgraded Predators:smh::smh:

Young boy accidentally:smh: :smh:

Disgruntled Science Teacher :smh::smh:

|l

tumblr_p7t21ovYuQ1rrkahjo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_p7t3pw1okA1r98lni_500.jpg
tumblr_inline_p7t3pzweCw1r98lni_500.jpg

I figured they would try to normalize the series for mass audiences. Predator, like Robocop, was one of those movies from the 80s that was ultra-violent but for some reason had a large kid fan base. Times have changed. So they are going to use the Predator brand and make some sort of Harry Potter meets Transformers meets Jurassic World meets Jumanji type movie.

I bet we find out there are "good" Predators who team up with the humans to defeat the "bad" Predators.

So this kid will have autism, be bullied so you feel bad for him even more, be the whole reason the main plot in this movie even happens but will somehow save the day because he has autism. Fuuuuu, I hate Shane Black.

2509DC0A-E5AA-4593-BCAF-967293739D1C.jpeg

Predators was playing on tv last week and it was such a solid movie. The scene where they’re captured and topher grace decides he wants to kill the female and finally reveal he’s a serial killer was dumb as hell though.

So this kid will have autism, be bullied so you feel bad for him even more, be the whole reason the main plot in this movie even happens but will somehow save the day because he has autism. Fuuuuu, I hate Shane Black.

what exactly is your complaint?

How my man Randall get involved with this crap man...dude was on a rollll with his acting...lol

He just working. You know how it is for black actors if you not Denzel or Will, you have to be constantly working or you're forgotten.

Reminds me of
p20925_p_v8_al.jpg

The whole story just seems a mess....and are we supposed to hate the hero? Because if that’s the case, they managed to make him unlikeable with like 3 lines, the Douchery of his delivery was A1

Bruh the second I saw that, I was on the hate wagon.

I just played it at work and half the people asked me if that was the same kid from IM3:lol:

I just want the Predator House Party Protocol fight to some cool scenes but am not expecting anything more than that. Not when the movie is directed by Shane Black.

Back
Top Bottom