Official Production Numbers - Top 23 AJ XX3 White/Titanium-University Blue

I called my spot but he still doesnt know whether he is going to get them or not. Sux! If he doesnt. i was actually feeling these.
My spot in Chicago isnt gonna get them.

EL REY JR

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

^^^^^its my uncles store rock boy. No hiding shoes. Sucks people can't admit when info is false
build a bridge and get over it. False #'s. Enough said
Sorry son, you're wrong...

23 stores getting 23 pair each...

confirmed. end of story. if you disagree...you're wrong.

JM

Where you at son, I know that ether leaves a helluva bitter taste in your mouth
laugh.gif
smh.gif

It sucks because this colorway definitely would sell much better than the white/black/red ones & thehypbeasts would buy up that MJ print with no qualms for 230 a pop. Actually, it really makes more sense if you're going to validate the extra $45 bystating that that colorway is the "MJ signature edition" and the elite one of the group. I like the blue/grey ones, but no way in hell I'd copnow unless they just fell into my lap with a discount on top of that, which ain't happening. This is one time I give the resellers a pat on the back &cheer em out the gates.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Thanks for the information, Steez!

529 pairs outside of the US?

I hope some come around my way...
geah thanks boss...mang i hope some come my way too...but i doubt it doe...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by d e beatup

^^^^^its my uncles store rock boy. No hiding shoes. Sucks people can't admit when info is false

JM

laugh.gif
smh.gif

I think he went to "lunch" again
laugh.gif

The Bred colorway that will be at the outlet later this year absolutely kills these.

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

its time to camp out...

I said I'll never do it again after my PS3 camp-out and I'm sticking to that.

If I can't just order a pair online or walk into a mall and buy these without a hassle, I wasn't meant to have them.

That's being said, good luck to everyone braving the winter elements on the 25th.

Funny how these become everyones fave cw after the news of availability.
I think dude summed it up good on who will really wnat these and how they will be allocated in the future.
I think these do make a good addition to the collection, I just don't like how Nike/JB tries to force feed us iish.
I look at these as additional colors of the I's that go for high #'s now, a collectors item.
But everybody knows the wht/blk/red & blk/red are the true MJ signature colors and are the only 2 that will be saught after by me.

I actually like these, but I sure as hell aint camping out for it.

I like Young Sherlock's take on these, hopefully it'll work.

While I do agree with Young Sherlock for the most part, you guys have to remember that this is the last signature. There will be some sentiment there, evenafter the hype settles.

Im gonna say this in advance, if you die beacuse of the hype of these shoes (like others did for the CG XIs back in 2001), Rest In Peace y'all, I trulymean it...

Originally Posted by Steez

c3c15c68a3b8f0ad4243202d29efe9f1701003b.jpg

Here's the official production numbers for the 1st Colorway XX3:

As we've all heard before, 23 doors will carry the shoes in the US.

I've confirmed there will only be 23 pairs per store. 529 pairs available total in the US.

Here's the stitch:

There will also be another 529 pairs available for the rest of the world (outside of the US).

Total 1st Colorway XX3 Production Number = 1058 Pairs Worldwide

This makes it one of the rarest production numbers for an Air Jordan model. The Olympic VI in comparison were batched around 3000 pairs. So unless you're camped out for these, you're going to have a hell of a time getting a pair.
Good luck with your tents.

01/25/2008 Air Jordan XX3
318474-151 White/Titanium-University Blue
$230

529 in the u.s. minus 515 sneakerheads that will buy 3 copies of it (one to ball, one to keep) = theres no way anibody is findin these. what bites is thati think these are the best colors

I'm not gonna lie, I actually think this is the best colorway of the 23 as of yet. I couldn't care less about production numbers. Rock, I totally agreewith you, subtle designs please!!! I would love to know what store(s) in MD are getting these because this might be the only pair of the 23 that I get. If Idon't get these then I'll wait for another colorway to go on sale down the road. Oh and Steez and JM and everyone else....thanks for all of the info.It's definitely appreciated!

Originally Posted by heat23

Originally Posted by d e beatup

JM

laugh.gif
smh.gif
I think he went to "lunch" again
laugh.gif

Sorry. I don't sit at the computer and hit refresh all day. everyone on here says this person that person gave you #s. Well, I know that a storegot ten and that is it so take it for what its worth. I know what I know and you know what you know. Everyone needs to stop taking things personal. This is awebsite to voice what you know, right? Then leave it at that Oh yeah, the bridge that was built was great.

this is prolly my fav jordan since the stealths, but for $230, MJ himself better hand deliver them and play me in a game of one on one, and let me take apicture wearing his '97 championship ring.

who would be stupid enough to camp out and pay near $ 200 for a pair of Adidas T-Mac lookalikes?

waste of time, money.

Back
Top Bottom