Official Production Numbers - Top 23 AJ XX3 White/Titanium-University Blue

Paying more than double to hypebeasts and resellers RIGHT ON release date is not out of the question... it's not even news on how much they'll chargeand there will be people willing to shell out that kind of money... EASILY go up to a grand apiece by way of hype, rarity, release day camp-outs, and that theyare called XX3's... Fakers are going to capitalize on shelling out super high-quality shoes ... and everyone's going home happy... end of story

^^^

Yeah everyone except those that arent willing to shell out ridiculous amounts of cash, and actually like the shoe.....shame

Steez you should also add that NO NIKETOWNS are getting these. Just Urban accounts who will probably be charging $400 for them.

i CAN'T believe that you can be a member of Flight Club and STILL not obtain a pair of the limited shoes. what's the purpose of creating a club and notallowing your most loyal customers a chance at these shoes? WHAT A JOKE! i'm not camping out for some shoes.

This is insane! There's no way I'll ever be able to get my hands on these. These are def gonna resell for INSANE prices. Sigh.

you know what? I'm gonna have to raise the BS flag because I have found 5 stores already in the so cal area alone that are getting these. And 2 are by nomeans huge Jordan selling stores

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

i CAN'T believe that you can be a member of Flight Club and STILL not obtain a pair of the limited shoes. what's the purpose of creating a club and not allowing your most loyal customers a chance at these shoes? WHAT A JOKE! i'm not camping out for some shoes.

Thats because ALOT of people could sign up for that and have the right, then there would STILL be complaints on not getting them. There's bettercolors coming anyway...even though they will have that unappealing (IMO) stiching on the side.

Subtle stiching is better.

hondapower06 wrote:
you know what? I'm gonna have to raise the BS flag because I have found 5 stores already in the so cal area alone that are getting these. And 2 are by no means huge Jordan selling stores

There's a BS flag? Well instead of raise that BS you call a flag, Why don't you go ahead and put on your flame suit.

Things will be very interesting if they don't let onto any of the top 23 stores. Obviously employees and their friends will be in the know and will buy upevery single pair to resell. Really you cant blame them for that. But if no one knows where to camp out then there will be those who will guess on some obviousNY LA and big city spots. Sounds like this is going to be a very interesting and frustrating release, but Nike should really do somethign better when they onlyrelease 500 pairs of a shoe. Maybe take applications or video submissions or something from true fans who have good reasons or are serious collectors. I knowthat must sound fruity to most of you, but some of you big collectors here could respect Nike getting these into the right hands and away from the reselllers,and there are thousands of ways they could do this. That way even if people resell, then they only get their hands on one pair to do so with. I still don'tunderstand the purpose of such a limited release. They could make more money by releasing even 2,323 pairs ( 23,023 pairs would still be sold out instantly),closer to what they did with those white/red/green spizikes, and resell would sit more around $500-$700 than the double that which you can anticipate peoplepaying. (considering that a similar number of those DB retro 2s were going for $300+ without nearly as much intrest as these)

I gotta get my bum friend out there or see my boy at house of hoops

Also is this shoe ONLY going to be at footlocker or will high volume mom and pop stores get this shoe also?

Originally Posted by heat23

hondapower06 wrote:
you know what? I'm gonna have to raise the BS flag because I have found 5 stores already in the so cal area alone that are getting these. And 2 are by no means huge Jordan selling stores

There's a BS flag? Well instead of raise that BS you call a flag, Why don't you go ahead and put on your flame suit.

</ Yes, the BS flag will be raised high atop the flag pole for everyone to see because those #'s are false. I'm gonna go to lunch, so if you wanna keepe-stalking the thread, I'll read it later

A complete list of the 23 retailers should be released soon.

My guess is volume doesn't matter much. Someone mentioned in another thread that both of the UNDFTD's stores in CA will be getting these, for example.If so, that makes sense. They have a direct connection to JB. They had their own AJ IV model. On the flipside, I'm sure there's various places andaccounts within the US that generate similar or even higher sales volume that won't get these. It's probably weighted as much by account status andlocation as much as sales volume. When the list comes out, I wouldn't be surprised to see a huge concentration of stores in CA/NYC area with much of therest of the country dry. It just makes the most sense if your gameplan is to only limit these to 23 stores in the entire United States. Think about it. 50states, 23 stores. You're already cutting out more than half of the country if you wanted to just let 1 store per state carry these. It's a roughdistribution any way you slice it. The fact is, unless you're camped out for these or have a relationship with the retailer getting these, you're goingto be hard pressed to obtain a pair of the 1st Colorway XX3.

because those #'s are false

smh.gif
for doubting Steez.

Subtle stiching is better.

[Ralph Lawler] BINGO!!! [Ralph Lawler]

I've been saying that since the pics of the XX3 first surfaced.

What makes these worth $230?

Are they better than the other 23's tech wise and material wise or is the markup solely based on the scarce availability?

It really sucks for the people that actually like this shoe, instead it is a hypebeasts dream.

I really don't feel like I am missing out on anything when it comes to this shoe. It is a decent colorway, but lets face it, if it was a GR, it would beon sales racks. Just like every other AJ sig model.

Let the suckers have this shoe. This shoe isn't worth it's price tag. I will wait for the other XX3's to launch, and then I will wait for them togo on Sale. No need to be a pawn in Brand Jordan's silly game.

Originally Posted by hondapower06

hondapower06 wrote:

</ Yes, the BS flag will be raised high atop the flag pole for everyone to see because those #'s are false. I'm gonna go to lunch, so if you wanna keep e-stalking the thread, I'll read it later

e-stalking? e-stalking? I responed to your ******ed post an now I'm a e-stalker. That's new.
Let me see, who's word should I take? A NT mod (steez) or a imaginary "BS Flag" rising newbie (YOU). Now that's a hard one.

(

I definitely want a pair of these..but 230 is just too much with the package releasing the weekend before..and i really don't wanna camp out two straightweekends..

Part of me is worried. But part of me isn't.

Why do you ask?

Because I'm using my "Black Laser IV Logic". Sure I won't get a pair on release day. But I'm also sure that in 2-3 years I'll morethan likely be able to grab a pair for not so much over retail.

I see it like this... The people that obtain this shoe from any of the 23 stores selling them are going to re-sell them. The people who buy them from thereseller more than likely won't wear them because they're more than likely a "hyped collector" (I.E.-brag to friends, post pictures oninternet websites in little foot circles, etc...). Once those people are done playing with their ds pairs that are just taking up space, they'll sell them.Buy this time they'll be out of sight out of mind from most peoples heads will sell for lower than expected.

It's like that old saying... If you love something so much, you should let it go. And if it comes back....

Originally Posted by hondapower06

hondapower06 wrote:

</ Yes, the BS flag will be raised high atop the flag pole for everyone to see because those #'s are false. I'm gonna go to lunch, so if you wanna keep e-stalking the thread, I'll read it later
e-stalking? e-stalking? I responed to your ******ed post an now I'm a e-stalker. That's new.
Let me see, who's word should I take? A NT mod (steez) or a imaginary "BS Flag" rising newbie (YOU). Now that's a hard one.

(

Ok, if your boy with all the info is correct, then why is my spot only getting 10 pairs? 23 per store doesn't seem like the correct info. Justbecause some has had the right info before, doesn't mean he's always right. Like I said earlier, #'s are false

Back
Top Bottom