Official: Project Pat " Walkin' Bank Roll "

Quote:
(Tell, Tell, Tell is second)
0]
alien.gif
TeamWolfShirts
"if god wore a shirt, this would be the one"

Memphisboi: That list is on POINT...you named all my favorites out the catalog!
GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

anyone heard from crunchy black? i was talking to a dude from memphis the other day. i guess he saw him leaving the hospital blowing a GPC and hopped in a bucket. :smh:
smh.gif
TeamWolfShirts

Quote:
and what the hell happened to t rock?
a riot " from the album da unbreakable :pimp:
pimp.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

Quote:
also peep dj pauls verse on the song " lets start a riot " from the album da unbreakable
Team Negrodamus
I'm Black yall, and I'm Black yall, and I'm Blackity-Black and I'm Black yall!!​

memphisboi, is he in prophet posse now?
TeamWolfShirts

who? t rock? his last album was put out by a label called Street Level

he was on the phrophet posse: the return pt.1

but you do know that dj paul and juicy j sold the Phrophet Posse name right?

so whatever they come out with new has nothing to do with them

they use to be Phrophet Posse Entertainment, now everything is Hypnotize Minds Ent.

they sold it some years back i think... like 00',01' something round there

t-rock came out with a cd dissing them if you wanna peep:
5877597.jpg
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!​

T-Rock is a punk and Defcon 1 is weak as hell.

He probably rolled up on the high schoolers because that's the only people his scrawny @#%$ could whoop.
Murder gloves hide the fingerprint, but never the sin

yea.. he aint been bumpin to me since he left 3 6

rock solid was nice
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

Yeah it was, too bad it could've been amazing if it wasn't just a throwaway album.

slang n' serve on choices 1 sdtk= :wow:
eek.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!​

Quote:
never really got into t rock heavy though

You missin out, my dude...I've got all his CD's except for "The Kush"...he hasn't lost a step.

Yeah, he beat up Paul's nephew/brother/gardener/milkman, but @#%$...we all know how Paul and J do...it's not a secret.
GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

Nah son,T rock had hard @#%$ album before Defcon 1 called Conspiracy Theories I wanna find it again ( It never left my radio played so much it shatterd :smh:
smh.gif
)...and slang and serve was on T rocks album "Rock Solid"...which was years before choices 1...DJ Paul and Juice just took that song and put it on choices...

But yeah that @#%$ goes hard.. :smokin
smokin.gif
If you ain't watchin Kickin' it in the city...You should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

choices 1 sdtk was a classic 3 6 album

but choices 2 sdtk.... smh..weak, thats when the decrease in they camp started for me

>:
mad.gif
Code:

Quote:
cam:

i got conspiracy theory... but idk, maybe i need to sit through
wasnt for me

Man, I got...

--Rock Solid 4:20
--Conspiracy Theory
--Defcon 1
--The Mr.Washington Story
--Slang & Serve: The mixtape
--The Clean-Up Project
....and another one that I can't remember the name of!

thats weak as hell beating up some high schoolers. :lol:
laugh.gif
i'm about to peep that mixtape.

yea i got some new prophet posse stuff. i was really just looking forward to hearing some new koopsta knicca, but i really cant get into it too much since the beats are so wack compared to the old days. :\
ohwell.gif

i love how every three 6 post gets totally thread jacked talking about the good old days. :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamWolfShirts

Quote:
i need some lord infamous seriously in my life, damn

Sadly to say, his solo album is weak.

Quote:
yea i got some new prophet posse stuff. i was really just looking forward to hearing some new koopsta knicca, but i really cant get into it too much since the beats are so wack compared to the old days

i know it is basically all the fallen members of three 6. their cd is terrible. i was exited as hell too the first time i heard it thinking it was gonna be. :pimp:
pimp.gif
but then it was. 0]
alien.gif
TeamWolfShirts

Quote:
They are blasphemous calling themselves the Prophet Posse, because they are terribly weak too.

Well, it's bad, but we've all gotten used to 3-6's production carrying them...

Can't front, though...I'm still a K-Rock fan. K-Rock "Rock the World" (2000-Phatidef Records) is really good...I've also got "Shock the world"...it's ok.

Since we talkin about older members and such, any MC Mack fans in here?

Kingpin Skinny Pimp..........WOW.......Talk about blast from the past, i had one of his albums, but dont ask me @#%$ about it cause that HAD to be at least 6-8 years ago
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= kixalive07:.​

nah, i havent heard it. it sucks because of course we never can cop the mixtapes here and underground albums like you dudes in memphis can.
TeamWolfShirts

what up MemphisBoi its been a lil minute my dude.

What about that Koopsta Knicca - Da Devil's Playground? Tall wasn't feeling that one?

T-Rock is def that dude, that @#%$ know how to ride a beat on something serious. Project @#%$ :pimp:
pimp.gif
Pistol Packin' Never Slackin' Trick Smackin' Killa​

Quote:
Sadly to say, his solo album is weak.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

Back
Top Bottom