14. See Me
15. Bull Frog Yay
16. Ready For Whateva
17. Outro

cop it! October 30,2007

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

why is this dude putting out an album?

no single, no buzz, no nothing.

i'll be surprised if he sells 10k.

^

true, this just came out of leftfield.

if it wasnt for one of my homie telling me last week this was coming out, i would of had no idea

well... he does have his new single " dont call me no mo, dont text me no mo "....and that video just came out like last week
:\
ohwell.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!​

Oh, snap, I thought this was a mixtape or something. It's official? Alright!
Team Negrodamus
I'm Black yall, and I'm Black yall, and I'm Blackity-Black and I'm Black yall!!​

yea.
o well, i say 100k-150k when its all said and done for him on this one.

he's sold over 2 mil in his career.not bad for a underground artist

ghetty green- gold
mista dont play- plat
laying da smackdown-gold
crook by the book-300k
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

this is why 90% of the rap albums are flopping.

rappers don't even care if they have any buzz or not.

they'll just put it out just for the sake of it.

juicy j outro: i been drinking new drink... red wine mixed w/ white wine.... pink ooze
Code:

^
you should like this then
i just d'led ( still copping)
and i like so far:

rubberband me
talkin smart
hate my swag
powder
motivated
wagon wheels
finna start robbin
see you fall
good weed
see me
bull frog yay
ready for whateva

a strong 10-12 songs

1 skit, intro and outro

so take those three away

so out of 14 actual tracks.... not bad
better than a lot of other southern albums out ( yung joc, ti, boyz n da hood, g.zoe, etc...)
Code:

Downloading as we speak. I love me some Project Pat-a.
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

Pat tryna sell ringtones

Walkin ' Bank Roll waaaayyy betta then Crook By The Book
teammemphistigers​
15Allen 5Anderson 35Bailey 3Dorsey 14Douglas-Roberts 2Dozier 1Kemp 20Mack 31McGrady 4Niles 32Robinson 23Rose 0Taggart​

Quote:
Walkin ' Bank Roll waaaayyy betta then Crook By The Book

chill w/that

Quote:
Because Paul & Juicy failed miserably at being mainstream artists
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

ooooooooookkkkkkkkaaayyyyyyyyyyy
Code:

Quote:
care to explain?
they got they plaques.. had big hits... getting known in the mainstream....
ed TRYING to be mainstream. They screwed over CB, they started making lame pop rap radio singles, changed up their style to a more mainstream friendly style, had a tv show on mtv, and they failed to capitalize off of their new mainstream image. They dropped Doe Boy Fresh which didn't get it poppin' as well as Stay Fly and Sony pushed back the album so they could get a bigger buzz, which they failed to do. Now last 2 Walk probably isn't even going to come out this year when it was originally supposed to drop in May. They lost their buzz and they pissed off a lot of their hardcore fans (myself included).

I'm glad they couldn't capitalize off of their mainstream attention, maybe now they'll go back to making good music.

Edit: Oh and CBTB went hard, very underrated.
Murder gloves hide the fingerprint, but never the sin

i feel ya yard
and to the others.... crook by the book is better than this imo, but this album is still strong

but last 2 walk drop in dec.....supposedly

you know how they be doing, been hearing about choices 3 since 04'
Code:

Back
Top Bottom