Official: Project Pat " Walkin' Bank Roll "

Thank you, God! :pimp:
pimp.gif

People sleeping on Pat...

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers
It is what it is.​

@#%$ the last 2 walk....I've been for the check writers album since Crazy in the lazz dayz!...But Pat is still that dude :smokin
smokin.gif
If you ain't watchin Kickin' it in the city...You should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

yea, lol.........you mean " cashing checks "

you might as well say the last 2 walk is that. since its just two of them

Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

^ Yeah that's what I've been saying why not just call Last 2 Walk Cashin' Checks?

Quote:
but last 2 walk drop in dec.....supposedly

you know how they be doing, been hearing about choices 3 since 04'
Murder gloves hide the fingerprint, but never the sin

yea... paul did say in the outro.... supposedly dec.4th if nothing goes wrong... well see
hopefully its good, cause they on the decline since choices 2 sdtkk came out
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

You know what I mean :lol:
laugh.gif
If you ain't watchin Kickin' it in the city...You should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

Damn ive been a HCP fan for years and I honestly had no idea this album was coming out. I saw a comercial for it today and I couldnt believe it. What's going on with HCP? I thought they were supposed to get much bigger
Pistol Packin' Never Slackin' Trick Smackin' Killa​

Nah...Cashing Check is effectively "Last 2 walk"....since there's noone else in 3-6 :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

What the hell?! I've been down with HCP since '96, and had no idea this was droppin...

Quote:
laying da smackdown-gold

...Coulda went Platinum had they released it when it was supposed to come out, and all the bootlegs weren't in circulation.

All in all, it's sad to see 3-6 go the direction they have. If they kept the original line-up, all the submembers, and kept production the same (the "King of da playaz ball" and "Can it be?" days), then they'd be unstoppable. They should've stayed true to their fans, but...they wanted the fickle, here today-gone tomorrow, mainstream audience.
GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

I'm not really feeling it yet like most P2 albums, maybe it will grow on me.
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

Quote:
is there a good quality version of that track wit la chat"i dont need u anymore so u can get a lil out the door"?
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

I like the sample from Gorillia Pimp on "Talkin Smart"
Gorilla Pimp is his best song ever. (Tell, Tell, Tell is second)
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

i'm really not feelin the single, i hope its on some mista don't play tip,, cbdb was aight, i'll check it out though

Quote:
yea cam you right... it was crazy in memphis. that was the first time i really seen bootlegging like that, i was at school and n's running around talking about they got the new pat MONTHS before it was suppose to drop.

Hell yeah!! Can't even front...I bought the bootleg, but I got it in February...the real deal didn't even drop until September or October that year!! When I bought it, I was a lil' upset that 3/4 of the songs on the bootleg were on the real CD.
GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

Quote:
(Tell, Tell, Tell is second)
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ed jammin him in 06'

i can name 20 project pat songs better than tell tell tell, not saying its a bad song though

off top of my head
" blunt to my lipppp, gun on my hipppp, rocks in my sockssss, pocket full of chipsss, watching for the pigsssss, splitting haters wigggg,packing me some grippppp, playa can ya digggg.... PROJECT PAT a n' thats down for his crown mane, if yo *** step imma be down town mane, etc......

:pimp:
pimp.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

Hate the single but I'll still cop.

Quote:
Talkin Smart ft/ Pimp C
pimp.gif

Quote:
(Tell, Tell, Tell is second)
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

My 1st addiction was GI Joes and icies after that it was light skinned girls and Nikes
Even tho I aleady ate, fat boy gotta eat agian. I'm always hungry! - Big Kuntry King

Quote:
blunt to my lipppp, gun on my hipppp, rocks in my sockssss, pocket full of chipsss, watching for the pigsssss, splitting haters wigggg,packing me some grippppp, playa can ya digggg.... PROJECT PAT a n' thats down for his crown mane, if yo *** step imma be down town mane
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

Quote:
This joint is terrible...
|I
tired.gif
Code:

Quote:
" blunt to my lipppp, gun on my hipppp, rocks in my sockssss, pocket full of chipsss, watching for the pigsssss, splitting haters wigggg,packing me some grippppp, playa can ya digggg.... PROJECT PAT a n' thats down for his crown mane, if yo *** step imma be down town mane, etc......
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
'if a chick don't loosen up...i chuck da dueces up... kick her out da crib and i let a hack scoop her up'

Aggravated Robbery.. :smokin
smokin.gif
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

Back
Top Bottom