< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Anyone can identify these?? Seen it on a Facebook video.
34CA2F4E-C23F-4ADD-9502-65034AF90276.jpeg
2862B348-AB6E-4826-8F41-6CED906ADE17.jpeg

I'm kind of on the fence about those - they are kinda cool but I might look like a super-hipster in them, lol

LPU’s Thunder Spectras are definitely the my favorite model from Puma this year!
9013FE54-BCD8-4CAC-9680-D8985D13CDB0.jpeg
1CBF11DD-1882-4F74-899A-78787660F798.jpeg
Look dope, nice colorways, wanted them in Triple Black but didn't know how they were fitting, and as I am a Nike guy I know Nike sizes small as Air Max are concerned, can you tell in comparison of some Air Max models your different sizes ? Would be appreciated ^^

Anyone own the RS-X? Just wondering how’s the comfort. I really like the look of the shoe but i haven’t been able to find them locally (SoCal). Online yes but locally no luck.

Anyone own the RS-X? Just wondering how’s the comfort. I really like the look of the shoe but i haven’t been able to find them locally (SoCal). Online yes but locally no luck.
Haven’t seen locally either. Saw my friends pair. Felt a tad heavy in the heel due to size of outsole. Material were great though. Felt like they’d be super comfy on foot.

Look dope, nice colorways, wanted them in Triple Black but didn't know how they were fitting, and as I am a Nike guy I know Nike sizes small as Air Max are concerned, can you tell in comparison of some Air Max models your different sizes ? Would be appreciated ^^

For the Thunder Spectra, I went the same size as my Air Max 1s. I tend to go TTS on AM1 and 0.5 up on AM97s. The Spectra has a little bit of room for me, and it works well.

Haven’t seen locally either. Saw my friends pair. Felt a tad heavy in the heel due to size of outsole. Material were great though. Felt like they’d be super comfy on foot.
I am really feeling this colorway:

upload_2018-11-30_19-44-41.jpeg

I would stick with your TTS, they don’t fit small at all so no need to go up .5 in size.

Back
Top Bottom