< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

F01877C8-63E0-4119-ACD5-7DB28B0F0B4E.jpeg

Thank you! I think I caught them just in time. Still showed 2 in-stock but after I placed my order they showed "sold out."
NICE! I bought my 8.5 along with the last 8.5 in the Hot Wheels Bone Crusher RS-X. I am waiting to see if Puma.com gets the women RS-X Trophy in the grey/white/silver colorway so I can buy that pair and the black and gold trophy pair together with the 20% coupon I got today from Puma CS.

Any type of slime/neon/poison/lime green always gets me. Mixed with blue and black on an off-white base is just perfection.

My second favorite RS-X was the original colorway (no 14 to be found). The cream/blue/red "reinvention" pair.

My second favorite RS-X was the original colorway (no 14 to be found). The cream/blue/red "reinvention" pair.

Yeah, I think that size 14 will be a rare size that possibly only Puma's website will have only a couple of. I rarely see past size 12 in most men's Puma sneakers on most sites, so you definitely will need to go on Puma.com as soon as a shoe drops to snatch up your size 14.

NICE! I bought my 8.5 along with the last 8.5 in the Hot Wheels Bone Crusher RS-X. I am waiting to see if Puma.com gets the women RS-X Trophy in the grey/white/silver colorway so I can buy that pair and the black and gold trophy pair together with the 20% coupon I got today from Puma CS.

How do you get the coupons?

How do you get the coupons?
Okay, so here is how it started....I had an issue with an order that I made last year and Puma emailed me one of their customer service coupon codes for the mishap. The problem with these coupons is that for some reason when you use them on the site and you are logged into your account, you cannot get the free 2 day shipping. So when I used the first code they gave me, I contacted them and told them that I was not able to see the free 2 day shipping when I logged into my account and they sent me another coupon. I just keep doing that so every time I use that customer service coupon, I can just receive another one when I contact customer service about the shipping issue. It is a never ending cycle! LOL

Lucky lady!

I've got about 4 pairs of sneakers bookmarked on Puma.com and they just won't budge and put them on sale. I tried to get a promo code because I made a return (my first one with puma) and it took like 10 days to get to them. They (rightfully) put the blame on FedEx, so that didn't work. It was a pair of RS-Os, and one of the plastic heel cups was tilted nearly 45 degrees and dug into the back of my ankle.

Lucky lady!

I've got about 4 pairs of sneakers bookmarked on Puma.com and they just won't budge and put them on sale. I tried to get a promo code because I made a return (my first one with puma) and it took like 10 days to get to them. They (rightfully) put the blame on FedEx, so that didn't work. It was a pair of RS-Os, and one of the plastic heel cups was tilted nearly 45 degrees and dug into the back of my ankle.
See, when it comes to shipping (whether receiving or returning), Puma's selected method is SLOW, so that will not compel them to give you a coupon. That RS-0 plastic cup digging into your ankle I think would have though. Also, when I ask for the "possibility" of receiving a coupon (I always act like there is a chance I cannot receive one so I do not come off too bossy LOL), I ALWAYS contact customer service via email, NEVER on the phone.

Your order still processing? Because Puma scrubbed their site of all the Sankuanz products, and my order isn't showing any size or product info now :rolleyes

Your order still processing? Because Puma scrubbed their site of all the Sankuanz products, and my order isn't showing any size or product info now :rolleyes
My order just changed to 'Shipped' status 30 minutes ago. I am not shocked about the Sankuanz products no longer showing though because the release was pushed back and is not supposed to officially drop until February 2 (originally they were to drop on January 26 and that is why you see some retailers releasing their pairs already).

Last edited:
For anyone who want the black and gold RS-X Trophy and have a reward or coupon code for Champs, you can use them towards purchasing those. I was shocked to see them not being excluded from discount, so I FINALLY was able to use a 25% off coupon that I got from Champs' customer service last November.

Puma RS-X Reinvention (Women's)

Now I REALLY like these and they are coming home with me when they release in March. It is weird that Neiman Marcus is taking preorders on these AND my freaking size is sold out. LOL SMH

EDIT: After I posted this and saw that Neiman Marcus had the red, blue and sail/off white Reinvention colorway in my size, I went ahead and grabbed those so I am good on not copping these. These are very clean, but I like the first Reinventions much better.

NMX4EMC_mz.jpg
NMX4EMC_az.jpg
NMX4EMC_bz.jpg

Last edited:
vth20003 vth20003 yeah those are clean, but the colors get kind of lost...I like the OG reinvention pair with the cream/blue/red

Alright so the Sankuanz RS-X are premo to begin with, but they were also my first pair to even try on. Very comfy...a little wide for my feet, but comfy.

Colors pop, suede is butter, nice black leather pieces and hits of 3M. They came with extra green laces too. I even like how they put snap buttons on the top eyelets, so you can pop the "designer tag" on or off. Nicer than having a stupid zip-tie hanging off your shoe or tearing up your laces. *cough*

Yo, the Thunda Spectra and these RS-X Reinvention joints are rips on other brands silhouettes but I like them way more. They look refined and a little more modern to me. Thinking of picking up both.

vth20003 vth20003 yeah those are clean, but the colors get kind of lost...I like the OG reinvention pair with the cream/blue/red

Alright so the Sankuanz RS-X are premo to begin with, but they were also my first pair to even try on. Very comfy...a little wide for my feet, but comfy.

Colors pop, suede is butter, nice black leather pieces and hits of 3M. They came with extra green laces too. I even like how they put snap buttons on the top eyelets, so you can pop the "designer tag" on or off. Nicer than having a stupid zip-tie hanging off your shoe or tearing up your laces. *cough*
Are your feet on the narrow side? I am asking because I never heard of the RS-X being wide on anybody before you saying that.

Also, LMAO @ the shade towards Off White. I never understood that zip-tie being on the shoe.

I am glad that your RS-X cherry was popped with a banger shoe, but it might end up being a sleeper due to the price.....who knows though.

^^^^^ I was about to post about those two shoes (and the Sankuanz ones as well), but from Oneness. If you use the code 'Finalsale' you get 50% off. I just bought the Sankuanz from there for $82.50 (granted they are selling them at $165 instead of the $150 Puma are selling them for, but that is only a $7.50 difference between 50% off $165 and 50% off $150), so the pair I bought from Puma.com is going back when I receive them.

Screenshot_20190131-094610_Chrome.jpg

Nice! Yeah much better deal. The one caveat w/oneness is that they’re bad at keeping track of what they wanna exclude from promos at times and retroactively cancel orders “due to stock problems”. (From experience)

Just grabbed the red ones from there and hope they let it ride.

Nice! Yeah much better deal. The one caveat w/oneness is that they’re bad at keeping track of what they wanna exclude from promos at times and retroactively cancel orders “due to stock problems”. (From experience)

Just grabbed the red ones from there and hope they let it ride.
Yeah, for this promo, these Pumas were on the exclusion list until last night when I guess the website was updating or something and almost everything was 50% off with the code.

If they cancel my order, then that is fine with me. I was able to get the Sankuanz ones for $120 when I bought them from Puma over the weekend, so I am covered either way. LOL It would suck though if Oneness did not honor the price of our orders.

Back
Top Bottom