< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Puma RS-X Tracks (supposed to be releasing on March 14th in the US, though already available on some European sites) - Style #369332-02

369332_02_sv01-565x372.jpg
369332_02_sv03-565x372.jpg
369332_02-565x372.jpg
369332_02_bv-565x372.jpg

Had to order the Puma Cell Venom x Ader Error’s because they sold out on Puma’s website, they also raised the price from $110 to $150! So I had to jump on that $110 price tag.

Will post pics when I get em in

from Footlocker EU release calendar:

314206415904_01.jpg

feel like they have too many white based RSX's.. where majority of the sneaker is white. need more colours! wish this was full on volt!

also not seen this one before:

314206967904_01.jpg

from Footlocker EU release calendar:

314206415904_01.jpg

feel like they have too many white based RSX's.. where majority of the sneaker is white. need more colours! wish this was full on volt!

also not seen this one before:

314206967904_01.jpg
I agree with the first part definitely! I want a full on multi-colored pair ASAP. Too many white, cream, sail incorporated colorways, but at least all of them look nice.

It is just like last year how Nike came out with too many grey colorways for the Air Max 1. It is freaking INSANE!!!!! SMH

Lastly, that second colorway is nice, but I wish that Puma would make a MTV-inspired colorway based off of this instead (it would be super dope!):

upload_2019-3-7_13-34-27.jpeg

HMMMM.....I think I would have liked these much more if the purple and orange were more vibrant and not a lavender/peach looking combo. If this was like royal purple and neon orange, it would pack more of a punch!

agreed! i wanted a proper purple on it. it's way too muted. i was excited for it based on the size? artwork but the actual shoe is a pass for me.

the MTV ones i like the colours (esp the black/green/purple) one.. but the MTV logo on it is kinda throwing me off, im an 80s kid and mtv was dope back then.. then there was the whole jersey shore phase and now they show a bunch of reality shows here like dating shows and biker shows etc (MTV Roadies, MTV Splitsvilla).. lol i live in India btw.. MTV has fallen off like crazy here. so not sure i want to rep MTV on my kicks. lol.

another pic of the pink green neon one:

rsxmtv.png

agreed! i wanted a proper purple on it. it's way too muted. i was excited for it based on the size? artwork but the actual shoe is a pass for me.

the MTV ones i like the colours (esp the black/green/purple) one.. but the MTV logo on it is kinda throwing me off, im an 80s kid and mtv was dope back then.. then there was the whole jersey shore phase and now they show a bunch of reality shows here like dating shows and biker shows etc (MTV Roadies, MTV Splitsvilla).. lol i live in India btw.. MTV has fallen off like crazy here. so not sure i want to rep MTV on my kicks. lol.

another pic of the pink green neon one:

rsxmtv.png
OMG, the colors on those joints are SOOOO nice! They give me Miami Vice vibes or something. LOL

I agree with all that you stated (from that MTV sign being a bit too much on the shoe to how MTV is not THAT channel anymore and how it went downhill).

I am an early 80s baby, so I remember MTV from the 90s when Beavis & Butthead and Daria were on (Daria was MY SHOW!). Even then, music was still infused in B&B (with the music video part of the show and them dancing and acting a mess HAHAHA). The entire point of MTV was to be MUSIC Television, but now there is hardly any music on there. SMDH

Last edited:
RS-X Script Women's (JD Sports Exclusive) - I am definitely feeling the black and white pair with the hits of dark salmon and blue. I will be returning my Rose Gold Trophies for these (since today JD is offering 20% off orders over 100 pounds with code WMN2).

jd_126330_a.jpeg
jd_126330_b.jpeg
jd_126330_c.jpeg
jd_126330_d.jpeg
jd_126330_e.jpeg
jd_126331_e.jpeg
jd_126331_d.jpeg
jd_126331_c.jpeg
jd_126331_b.jpeg
jd_126331_a.jpeg

I'd be embarrassed to wear the MTV logo.

There would have to be an addendum: "And by MTV, I'm referring to 1981-2002 MTV"

my rhude cell arrives tomorrow

surepost is the worst

thanks for the "free" shipping PUMA, I would have paid the $7 to get the shoes sooner

For those who are getting the free standard shipping that includes Surepost, if you just sign up for a free account on Puma.com and become a member, you can get free FedEx 2-day shipping. Take a couple of minutes to sign up on the site and you will not have to complain about Surepost. LOL

beautiful colorway, anyone got any tips to cleaning these especially around the toebox because i know the guys i hoop with every saturday morning would love to step on them :/

DSC03213-2.jpg

DSC03218-2.jpg

DSC03221-2.jpg

Review:

TLDR; big bulky shoe fits like big bulky shoe

Overall it's very similar to my other chunks sneaker(although less comfortable) than my track runners. These have a big bulky bottom adding at least an inch.

Love the look. The upper isn't super comfy but breathable and functional. The bottom is cushioned when directly impacted upon. Otherwise it's simply bulky.

Look/aesthetic > Actual function on this one.

Back
Top Bottom