< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

there's so many little hints that make this collab so nice. The tongue design graphics subtle but impactful, the logo obviously and the "hellomoto" on the side are executed well. Plus those slight hits of purp on the toe? Awesome. The whole team behind this model is doing killer work. I could care less how played out they go, I want more models!

I really hope KITH doesn't do a collab, don't need hypebeasts or whack resellers buying these up.

Gotta wait for a super disco code or sale to cop the Ferrari's, that $150 price tag :smh:

Alonzo Mourning.jpg

Had these in junior high or early HS. The padding and materials on the cat logo were crazy.

there's so many little hints that make this collab so nice. The tongue design graphics subtle but impactful, the logo obviously and the "hellomoto" on the side are executed well. Plus those slight hits of purp on the toe? Awesome. The whole team behind this model is doing killer work. I could care less how played out they go, I want more models!

I really hope KITH doesn't do a collab, don't need hypebeasts or whack resellers buying these up.

Gotta wait for a super disco code or sale to cop the Ferrari's, that $150 price tag :smh:
Just seen that the Ferrari are now 120 on footlocker

Puma RS-X FD (4th Dimension) - Available for pre-order now at SaksFifthAvenue.com.....these will not ship out until the middle of May I believe.

Screenshot_20190417-182827_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190417-182833_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190417-182838_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190417-182847_Chrome.jpg

Yo chilllllllllllll lol My wife gonna be all kinds of upset at me lol

I need to see those in person but I'm feeling them joints.

Sizing on Cells? 1/2 size up or TTS? I need to go up in RS-X

I like them except for the speckled black part on the middle of the midsole.

Plus, that's usually my expression any time I'm contemplating whether I need to buy another pair of sneakers :lol:
Well, my gripe with them is that they are aqua. From that first picture I saw of them a while ago, I thought that it was like a very light gray color. I am not totally sold on the aqua color. Maybe it is because I saw those Motorola ones today and those are a definite must-have that I am not pressed for the FDs at the moment, but we shall see.

1. they probably won't release in my size anyway
2. the colors are actually too close to the "Have a Nike Day" collection (of which I bought the AM1s and 97s).

Yo chilllllllllllll lol My wife gonna be all kinds of upset at me lol

I need to see those in person but I'm feeling them joints.
:lol: I know that feeling because I be upset at myself when I go overboard in buying shoes!

Yeah, I need to see some more pictures of these and maybe an on-foot to convince myself to get them.

1. they probably won't release in my size anyway
2. the colors are actually too close to the "Have a Nike Day" collection (of which I bought the AM1s and 97s).
WOW! I did not even notice the similarities in colorway between the RS-X FDs and the NDs. I have the AM1s and I really do not need another shoe with that colorway.

Yo, you just helped save me some money (you must work for Geico)! LLS I will just look forward to those Motorola joints dropping in May.

even if kith did a collab they'd sit. these are dope and a niche product.

Back
Top Bottom