< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

DAYUM.....the metallic silver on these joints is POPPIN'! I am lowkey feenin' to get these in hand ASAP. I am over here wondering if I should cop from 5Pointz tomorrow or just wait until Saturday for them to drop in the US.

Screenshot_20190502-213544_Chrome.jpg
They did right by these

New RS-X Tech models on Puma.com now.

These are 2 of the men styles.....the first one is the pair that I want. I love the translucent smoke grey rubber on it.....very different on this model. I am loving how Puma is experimenting with different materials on the RS-X. That is smart seeing as the RS line is helping their resurgence in a big way.
369329_01.jpg
369329_01_sv01.jpg
369329_01_sv04.jpg
369329_01_sv03.jpg
369329_01_bv.jpg
369329_03.jpg
369329_03_sv01.jpg
369329_03_sv04.jpg
369329_03_sv03.jpg
369329_03_bv.jpg

Every time I see these on the site I shake my head because I initially though these looked differently from what they actually look like. I got all excited for these and then when the clear, up-close pictures surfaced, I was highly disappointed. I thought it was going to be a heather gray color with sparkles but it turned out to be an aqua color with speckles. I will say that I do like the textured pattern that is around the toebox of the shoe because it is different.

Every time I see these on the site I shake my head because I initially though these looked differently from what they actually look like. I got all excited for these and then when the clear, up-close pictures surfaced, I was highly disappointed. I thought it was going to be a heather gray color with sparkles but it turned out to be an aqua color with speckles. I will say that I do like the textured pattern that is around the toebox of the shoe because it is different.

IMG_3480.jpg

this pic had me believing it was grey with like sequins on it or something too, glitter like. i was surprised with the colour and the speckles as well. i still kinda like it tho, at least a lot more than some of the other colourways that have been releasing. not sure if i will cop. getting the Sankuanz pair most probably.

IMG_3480.jpg

this pic had me believing it was grey with like sequins on it or something too, glitter like. i was surprised with the colour and the speckles as well. i still kinda like it tho, at least a lot more than some of the other colourways that have been releasing. not sure if i will cop. getting the Sankuanz pair most probably.
YES! That picture made me get excited for the shoe. Also, the colorway now reminds me of a remixed version of the first women's RS-X Toys that came out last year. I looked at my pair and then looked at this shoe and the colors were almost the same. Puma just added different elements to this one.

WHEW.....looking at these makes me think of "Raspberry Beret" by Prince. LOL I saw them on Bergdoff Goodman's website for preorder and this is a women's colorway. I am definitely passing on these because it is just too much pink for me, but you never know who will like them.

I am thinking this is one of the RS-X Toys' releases that Foot Locker will be dropping on May 17th I believe.

BGX4P0N_au.jpg
BGX4P0N_mu.jpg
BGX4P0N_bu.jpg

WHEW.....looking at these makes me think of "Raspberry Beret" by Prince. LOL I saw them on Bergdoff Goodman's website for preorder and this is a women's colorway. I am definitely passing on these because it is just too much pink for me, but you never know who will like them.

I am thinking this is one of the RS-X Toys' releases that Foot Locker will be dropping on May 17th I believe.

BGX4P0N_au.jpg
BGX4P0N_mu.jpg
BGX4P0N_bu.jpg
Doubt it their know color description on their website on those two releases on the day that match this shoe

Doubt it their know color description on their website on those two releases on the day that match this shoe
Ummmm.....from the screenshot of the list that I previously posted from Foot Locker's Releases page, the second RS-X Toys colorway of Fuchsia Purple (though using the color "purple" is a bit of a stretch), Nasturtium (which is an orange color) and White that is dropping on May 17 fits the colorway of the shoes that were posted.

Screenshot_20190419-054143_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom