< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

F95AB7EE-AE1D-4B26-A549-ECBE941703BE.jpeg

Nothin wrong with some clean suedes! Wish some of the 50 Anni’s came with fat laces.
Some of them did, but they were cheap loose thread fat laces that just thin out when lacing. Only place that I can find the real fat laces that we used to wear in the 80/90’s are at Bboylaces.com. They sell the real deal fatties that stay fat.

20190531_121559.jpg

Not sure if anyone posted this but OG Venom's on sale at the Puma outlet in Jersey Gardens Mall, NJ. Their having a buy 1 get the 2nd shoe 50% off. Snagged up 2 pairs.

Also seen a couple of loose pairs for $43 on the discount shelf
20190531_121659.jpg
helluva deal...hopefully these come to the outlet close to me....been waiting on these for a min

Got my Puma Inhales in today. Unfortunately they fit exact like the RS-X for me which means super exact. Like back heel on the back front toe pushing the front exact. So I gotta exchange my 12 for a 13 since there is no 12.5.

Got my Puma Inhales in today. Unfortunately they fit exact like the RS-X for me which means super exact. Like back heel on the back front toe pushing the front exact. So I gotta exchange my 12 for a 13 since there is no 12.5.

Sorry to hear, but that's good news to me because the RS-X fit perfect in my TTS 14 and the Inhales are on the way...and they don't make a 15.

^^^^^I logged on just to let folks know in this thread about the Bloomingdale's 25% off sale. LOL

I bought the HAN and 4th Dimension RS-Xs for $155.03 total (the 4Ds were $65.59 after tax and the HANs were $89.44). I bought them to see them in person and see if I like them up close or not.

I've only tried on the LQD Cells so far, and sweet baby jesus they are comfy.

Can't recommend them at $120, but if you have a code or they go on sale...definitely try them out!

Back
Top Bottom