< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Sorry to hear, but that's good news to me because the RS-X fit perfect in my TTS 14 and the Inhales are on the way...and they don't make a 15.

Gotta return my inhales. Looks like I should of went a half size up.

Finally tried them on and yep...Inhales run really small. I'm TTS in RS-0/RS-X but the Inhales have zero space from heel to toe. I have no recourse since 14 is the biggest size offered.

If you're looking to cop the Inhales, go up AT LEAST half a size. Probably a full size if you like plenty of wiggle room.

Oh, and the LQD Cell is TTS and like I said...really, really comfy.

As for the Storms, they're TTS but no cushioning to speak of. Very wide and stable base though...might make for good lifting shoes.

I'm going to keep the Inhales and try to stretch them with my cedar shoe stretcher.

Welp looks like I’m not coppin the Inhales then if that’s the case. Tired of goin half up on these already clunky shoes.

Dahhhh well

helluva deal...hopefully these come to the outlet close to me....been waiting on these for a min

You should hit up your outlet and ask, you never know what info you might get. If they came to my outlet, then there's a chance more pairs are floating around at other spots.

Welp looks like I’m not coppin the Inhales then if that’s the case. Tired of goin half up on these already clunky shoes.

Dahhhh well

If you go up half a size your actually wearing your true size. Look at your size tag and check out the Euro sizing. I'm naturally a size 10 in most kicks which in Euro size is a 44. I'm looking at some of my Disc Blaze and Cell Venoms and they're all a size 10.5. but the Euro size is 44 and they all fit like my size 10 sneakers. Go up that half size, you'll be good.

If you go up half a size your actually wearing your true size. Look at your size tag and check out the Euro sizing. I'm naturally a size 10 in most kicks which in Euro size is a 44. I'm looking at some of my Disc Blaze and Cell Venoms and they're all a size 10.5. but the Euro size is 44 and they all fit like my size 10 sneakers. Go up that half size, you'll be good.

Good looks. I’ll try em on in store when I getta chance

I knew as soon as I took one out of the box, just by eyeballing it, that they were going to be too small.

There's really nothing to them but mesh and a little padding in the ankle. If you're worried about them "looking" big, they won't.

PUMA friends and Family sale going on right now. Full priced shoes are 40% off and sale items are 20% off. Use code FF305L60C

70A2EC77-9052-4876-A9E9-19ED9B748305.gif
2E9719A1-E8AF-420C-9B3A-48F6157D8951.jpeg

I liked those lows. But I liked the mids more and didn't need both of them.

Like top-tier Jordan 1 quality for team-jordan-on-sale prices. Puma killin' it the past year and a half.
Thats about the best description I've heard regarding these. You can't beat it for $80 retail, the lining is even leather. I felt the same way about the Palace Guards. I know its been mentioned plenty of times but Idk how you can justify a lot of these prices from other brands when you can get sneakers like this for sub $100.

Back
Top Bottom