< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

What model are those brown and red one . Puma cell?!?

And do you guys think going up .5 size in uproar spectra basketball shoes is ok for hooping ?

Yes, you should be good. My pair is actually a full size up and I’ve been playing in them since release. I didn’t notice on the box the Euro size is listed first so when the foot locker worker brought them out they said 10.5/us11.5. They were a little long but the rest was perfect. I’m normally a 10.5US.

Super clean! Comfy on try on and the fit is TTS for me. A bit bottom heavy. I do want to try them on court...will wait for a discount.

JS”
6F361078-D56E-41A5-8009-65E4848CBBDA.jpeg
CE19BD8D-BCCF-4DCA-9D9B-7C3B9C61019C.jpeg

Last edited:
Nothing special - solid midsole like the Clyde Court but the insole makes step in feel good. The fit and materials are crazy nice.
They are claiming a new foam here though. Keep us updated on fit break in and feel/performance!

Only played 3 on 3 so far but fit and traction are SOLID. Cushioning could be a little better but no pain yet.
4397C11E-4E18-4FDD-B1C0-9CC94F459F71.jpeg
E4893BF4-C503-4101-A3EF-A1B8BC4914F4.jpeg
Ya seem to be more minimal / court feel side? Nothing crazy bouncey? Wonder if it’ll soften as it breaks in

I received my Clyde Hardwood pair yesterday. The shoes box got damaged because Puma shipped it in a bag. It does not affect the shoes but it really bothers me that Puma did not ship double boxed.

I received my Clyde Hardwood pair yesterday. The shoes box got damaged because Puma shipped it in a bag. It does not affect the shoes but it really bothers me that Puma did not ship double boxed.
Yeah that's trash. But, Puma's shipping isn't the best by any means. How do you feel about the shoes?

The material (mesh + leather) feels really good in hand. The shoes fit tts. They really hug your foot. Cushion is firm but I hope they will become more responsive after break-in. My girlfriend who is not into basketball sneakers compliment the shoes, which is a good thing. Btw, I went with the white + green (Celtics) colorway.

Back
Top Bottom