< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Don't know much (anything about these). Just like the colors.
I hope these retro style runners stays unhyped, unliked, and unpopular by "sneakerheads" forever lol.
I'll be honest, I'm a noob, know nothing about Puma, except having a couple pairs of California (?) back in the early 2000s. But these recent runners man....

Just got these in and these are so damn fire in person. Love the colors, the look, the feel, my personal sneaker purchase of the year so far.
33352341-0806-4AE6-B619-AD71BA2C6D83.jpeg

LPU Puma Sky LX x Def Jam. Retail was $140, got em for $100 on the bay! Quality is not bad, I thought the shoes were gonna be chunkier but that’s not the case here, thank God! Glad I got these because this was WAYYYYYY better than those Fire Red V’s that are plastered everywhere on social media!

Also, I got more heat comin in so def be on the look out, tryin to keep the thread alive.
49916D3C-373E-43B3-9D68-AC98EAF19691.jpeg

LPU Puma Sky LX x Def Jam. Retail was $140, got em for $100 on the bay! Quality is not bad, I thought the shoes were gonna be chunkier but that’s not the case here, thank God! Glad I got these because this was WAYYYYYY better than those Fire Red V’s that are plastered everywhere on social media!

Also, I got more heat comin in so def be on the look out, tryin to keep the thread alive.
I agree with you i slow down alot of js already have 78 pairs of them have not bought a retro since 18 concord i have found a very liking in puma they have been my go to joint for a well now people are really sleeping on this brand big time

whats up man, I have no pairs of RS-X sorry i'm no help.
No worries bro. I guess I'll have to wait to try them on in store whenever everything opens up. I remember trying the Clyde Courts and they fit really weird, could not even get my foot inside without sizing up to a 12 but my foot was swimming in them.

How good is the leather on these

How good is the leather on these

Ehhhh not that good. The toe box & toe cap isn’t as soft as I thought it would be. The side panels are pretty synethic and the ankle collar has the same feelin as the toebox & toe cap. Still a dope shoe tho

LPU! GOT EM!! In my size too, not sure why I didn’t pull the trigger on these when they first drop? Anyways, glad to have em in the collection now. Definitely gonna go after more CW’s when I can
537CFF48-6275-4C17-8CF2-B416733C7C11.jpeg
Awesome pick up! I'm still waiting for one specific color to be available, and hope Puma continues to make fire color ways.

Most def! What color are you waitin for?

This one actually! And 15% cashback at Rakuten!

I want this puma x hundreds collab but is 110 the going rate? Any chance these will sit?

This one actually! And 15% cashback at Rakuten!

Ahh, I like the red/brown colorway. They are pretty dope!

I want this puma x hundreds collab but is 110 the going rate? Any chance these will sit?

Ehhh not sure but I think they’ll have a wider release soon. On Puma’s website it says coming soon so other boutiques might carry them so it’s a possibility.

Ahh, I like the red/brown colorway. They are pretty dope!

Ehhh not sure but I think they’ll have a wider release soon. On Puma’s website it says coming soon so other boutiques might carry them so it’s a possibility.
I was going to buy the red/brown colorway but it's not available in my size 11.5. I would love to cop with the 15% cashback deal.

Back
Top Bottom